“Terrible Food”

Sinatra's Restaurant and Music Lounge
Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: Bar, International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Belleville, Ontario
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Was there with 22 people, we had reservations. I would of thought that they would of brought in an extra cook to provide our meal in a timely fashion, oh no...we waited nearly two hours for our meal, which was cold and gross. For the first time in my life (I'm 52) I refused to pay for both my daughters meal and my own. Who can screw up a hamburger?? they sure did..Avoid this place if you wanting a good meal....

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank DougplusJeanette

Kingston, Canada
“Disgusting”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My sister got married in the DR and we chose to eat at this restaurant one night. We were a group of 22 who had made reservations the night before. The food took beyond a hour to be brought out, and when the food was finally brought to us it was BEYOND cold and disgusting. Many of the individuals who eat at the restaurant were extremely unhappy with their food. The prices were reasonable but the food was outrageously gross. I would not tell anyone to eat there. If you are looking for a bar to drink at then I would recommend this place, but if you are wanting a bite to eat TRUST me STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. The server was very nice though.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank sarahdubz
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Good on Wednesdays and Fridays-Karaoke!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Good specials on those days, and Karaoke is fun , and interesting at times. Good location on the street up from the beach, try the many bar drinks available, they are pretty!

Visited March 2014
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Change of opinion”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This restaurant has in my opinion really gone down. They don't seem to care about food or service anymore. To bad, it is in a great location and has the potential to be a fun place, but we have lots of options here for great food and people who are actually pleased to see you and glad to have you as a client. Oh, well..

• Visited February 2014
sosua
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay food, fun, kareoke.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I enjoyed this venue, but the food was, in my opinion, just so-so. Many local expats like it for its 2 for 1 meals on Wednesdays and Fridays. It is fun when they do Kareoke.

Visited April 2013