“Slow service, variable food”

Sinatra's Restaurant and Music Lounge
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had lunch here on our visit to Sosua. They were very slow, but that is not unexpected, so I wouldn't hold it against them except that when the food arrived some of it was ok, some of it was bad. My wife had the quesadillas - she said they were great. I had an omlette and fries - terrible. The coffee was also very weak. There are many better places. Walk a few minutes down to the strip on the beach and their are plenty of places you can eat with better food and a nicer atmosphere.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

On my last night i decided to stop in and have a bite to eat at Sinatra's. The owner was great, came over and talked with us during a busy night, and told us his story, very interesting man, and i look forward to visiting again and learning more about this guy.
At first i had to remind the waitress that we were before this other table that she was serving, had no problem getting her to serve us after that.
There was some live music playing, and it really had a nice comfortable feeling. The restaurant has been there 30 years, and i see it being there for another 30. I highly recommend eating here. Good prices, good food, good ambiance.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very nice place, warm friendly staff, AWESOME food, great price (2 for 1 on Wednesdays). A must try if in Sosua.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

They have anything you want: local, American, or European food. Good prices on both food and beer (60-100 pesos or $1.50-2 american depending on which Dominican beer you want). The owners great and would love to chat with you, he may even do a magic trick if you push him. I highly suggest the SMALL "Junior Special" pizza for 2 not so hungry people or one hungry fella. It'll run you around $6.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed in Sosua for 10 days,

Sinatra's was the best! for both food and entertainment, i ate everything off the menu and have a hard time figuring out how they make the food soooo good, my favorite was between the chicken cordon blue, filet mignon, or the lobster, ( oh ya the roasted 1/4 chicken was amazing too.)

But before eating, JR. would perform some table side magic, that would impress even the most advance magician, don't know how you do it? but that's Magic. LOL

The owner Steve, always there to help with any question i had about my stay, and the locals, made me feel at home.

All in all an amazing restaurant with excellent food, can't wait to return!!

Thanks for everything