“Lived like a king.”

Infiniti Blu Luxury Ocean Front Condos
Ranked #2 of 38 Specialty Lodging in Sosua
“Lived like a king.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The rooms are amazing - big, clean, welcoming. The pools and beach property is simply awesome. And the food at the restaurant is incredible. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013
SepehrdadSadeghi, Owner at Infiniti Blu Luxury Ocean Front Condos, responded to this review, July 29, 2015
Dear markrappmusic,

Thank you for your great review and for choosing us among all. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again!

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I moved here for 5 months from USA and we loved it so much. After only two weeks we extended our stay to eight months and was in awe everyday by the condo, pools, gardens, staff, and friendly people of the Dominican. If you have a chance to take only one escape get away vacation in your life this would be it.
A lot of people are lured by the mass advertising of Punta Cana and I have been there too. Trust me they are in the same country but worlds apart. At Punta Cana you are pretty much stuck on the resort; however, here you have the same crystal blue waters and beach but a huge difference is you can walk throughout the town and embrace, see, and interact in its culture since it is safe and friendly. We loved everyday here and even linked up with a local volunteer organization and helped children. Wow what an experience!! The memories we gained from Infiniti-Blu and the people of Sosua are gonna be lifelong. Honestly this place is great for couples, singles, or families looking to embrace memories, experiences and what life truly has to offer.
Sosua is also located right between Puerto Plata and Caberette so you can rent a scooter and expand your horizons as we did everyday. If you inquire about this place ask for Hector he works there at the office, he is bi-lingual, knowledgable, friendly, and always ready and willing to go the extra mile.
Bottom line is you can be sitting on the beach trapped in the a cramped resort of Punta Cana or you can go to Infiniti-Blu and experience a culture, beach, and community that will open your mind, expand your thinking, and leave you with real memories. The choice is easy, INFINITI-BLU , Take a chance on life and LIVE IT!!!! And to the friendly people of the Dominican Republic like Hector and Pasquel at the local gym. WE"LL BE BACK!!!!

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Paradise2223
Hector R, Manager at Infiniti Blu Luxury Ocean Front Condos, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to have you in Infiniti Blu.
Our vision is the complete admiration and satisfaction of our guests and residents. We are committed continually to improve our service as our community is inclusive, familiar and welcoming. We values relationships as much as commerce and we will be honored to welcoming and serving you again.

Best regards,
Infiniti Blu Administration
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reviewed September 12, 2013

A very nice three bedroom apartment with a complete kitchen, nice TV and a wonderfull beach. Beautifull location of the resort in the beautifull beach of Sosua. Nice food and drinking at the infinity pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Miriam133,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you stay with us again.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My stay at Infinity Blue exceeded all my expectations. Not only was the condo modern, beautiful and well-maintained, it had everything we needed. It is very well located and it's an oasis of peace among the frenzy of Sosua. The private beach itself is worth the trip, as well as the Infinity pool and delicious restaurant. Everyone at Infinity Blu was very polite, we got 5-stars service and Hector was a joy to work with. Trustworthy, this place delivers all its promises!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ea K
Dear Ea K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I'm looking forward to having you again.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Just got back to Australia last week from Sosua in the Dominican. Was visiting my mate from school who lives down there now and is staying at Infinity Blu. My buddy’s been living there for over a year I think and says hed never go anywhere else. They’re not like a resort or anything it’s all condos you can rent or even buy. They have two pools always clean and beautiful one of them is an infinity pool so I got some cool photos against the ocean behind me! It’s quiet and fancy but nothing stuck up cuz everyone there was just so nice really. I met Niko he works there we became friends instantly he’s a real cool guy and he told me all this stuff I could do cuz my buddy works all the time and I wanted to get out there but wasn’t sure where to go. I ended up in a shooting range at this monkey jungle place where they zip line as well and Niko called ahead of time so I was greeted by the owner who even gave me a ride back into town!
It was too cool I got some amazing photos I’ll post up here. They’ve got a restaurant at infiniti blu and they food was just awesome prices are pretty decent too! back home I’d pay a leg for dishes like that! All in all amazing place, had a great time and felt like I could stay forever was truly amazing, I promised my girl we’d be back there together. Kristen if you’re reading this, you know I’m serious about that promise! Hoo rooo!

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank jradio
Dear jradio,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our little paradise so much. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. Hoping to have you stay with us again,

Union, New Jersey
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We just returned from a 3 night stay at Infiniti-Blu. From the beginning, the customer service was exemplary. I initially reached out to Hector Rodriguez, sales manager at infiniti-blu, and he quickly responded to all of my many inquiries without delay. He even worked with our budget to provide a condo that was within our price range. In addition to that, he arranged complimentary transportation to and from the airport.
The condo itself was beautiful and extremely comfortable. It was very clean and well-kept as were the grounds. The pool was beautiful as well as large and the kids loved it! There was a large kiddie section of the pool which was ideal for them. The beach was also beautiful and a few steps away from our condo.
But most impressive of all was the customer service. We had a minor issue in our first condo and Hector immediately moved us to another equally beautiful condo without complaint. The staff came personally to our door with umbrellas and drove our family a few feet away to our new condo. The office staff even allowed us to use their business phone to make several local calls within D.R. with no charge. We later stayed at a 5 star luxury resort paying twice the cost and they wanted to charge us $1.25 a minute for a local call within the same town.
The Infiniti-Blu restaurant was top notch!! We ate almost every meal there and everything was delicious as well as reasonable. The owner Alex is lovely and will even fix you meals that are not on the menu. She was very flexible and intent on making the customer happy. We requested a Dominican Meal for our last night stay and it was UNBELIEVABLE!! It was incredibly delicious and huge; enough food for 2 nights....and it was only $34 (1,200 pesos). Rice and beans, chicken, huge ensalalda, pastelon......AMAZING! They even deliver your meals to your room without a service charge.
We later stayed at a 5 Star Luxury resort in Las Terrenas for 2 nights (For twice the price) and it simply did not compare in terms of service. It is clear that the main focus of Infinit-Blu is pleasing the customer, not just making a profit...which is what we felt at the other establishment.
Oh, and JanCarlos was wonderful and took great care of us while we there as well as Ava at the front desk. They really make you feel like family and even gave us hugs and kisses when we left :)
Lastly, you should know that you will probably need a car as you are right in the middle of the city. You will need to travel about 7 minutes by car to get to the nearest supermarket. Not many restaurant options either but we were perfectly happy eating everyday at Infinit-Blu restaurant!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Cgrullon
Dear Cgrullon,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to have you stay with us soon. A pleasure to have you here!

New York City, New York
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I just spent the months of February through April at Infiniti Blu, and, before I left, I signed a lease for four months in 2014. That pretty much sums it up.

I signed the lease last year knowing very little about Infiniti Blu beyond what I saw on their web site, and I went hoping the pictures represented reality. Indeed they do. The apartment, and the development as a whole, were everything I expected. The apartment is well designed and appointed, and the grounds are beautiful. And they do a terrific job of maintenance, inside and out.

I rented one of the spacious "ocean view" apartments, which, as Hector pointed out, have no more than a slice of a view, but I could sit on the balcony and listen to the ocean in its various moods, and that was special. My friend met a Canadian ex-pat, told him where she was staying, and he said it's the "Michael Jackson" of condos in Sosua. I do believe he's right. I didn't see a single place I'd rather stay.

As for Sosua, well, Sosua is Sosua, tautologicaly speaking. You'll love it or not, and you can find online what you need to know. It's a matter or taste, but I found that I preferred to walk up to Calle Pedro Clisante and turn left instead of right, away from party central. You can eat a great meal of chicken, yucca, and beer for under US $5.00. I still don't understand why people go the Caribbean and eat cuisine from back home, but I had some great Italian pizza at Bologna Restaurant, just a couple of blocks from Infiniti Blu. Also, we spent a lot of time at a little bar called D'July Cafe on Calle David Stern. If you meet Clara, tell her Ron and Tanicka say, "Hi".

My only complaint about the apartment: the mattress isn't so comfortable. Next year, I will ship down a foam pad. But I give Infiniti Blu 5 stars with no hesitation. I think you'll love it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Ron S
Dear Ron S,

Thank you for the outstanding review. It was such a pleasure having you and your compliments only make us want to work harder to continually surpass your needs on future visits.