4,285 results
All reviews seafood casa marina beach beach side a la carte restaurants ocean world red flag entertainment staff snack bar hot dogs the mexican restaurant shows at night main buffet public beach my boyfriend the jolly roger garden view lots of variety
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I have been to this resort at least 20 times. It really is not anything special. We go because we can walk into town and to the town beach. The food is awful, breakfast is good, can't really do anything wrong with breakfast. It is a budget hotel. We love the North coast of the D.R.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank CD D
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hello dear guest,
Thank for taking from your time and sharing your kind comment.
We appreciate your input and your feedback is taken into consideration. We look forward to keep having you back.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We attended this resort in their "off-season" and, by the way they handled themselves, this is a time of year when they do not care about their guests. My husband and I witnessed a family blatantly acting out and disregarding the hotels' rules and, when we brought it to the attention of the hotel, were targeted by the family in question. We were made to feel incredibly unsafe by their actions (verbal assaults, shoving, etc.) and the response we received from the management was, and I quote, "When they hit you, we will call the police". We were not offered to move to a different resort, building or even room. In fact, the management then turned around and told my husband and I that we "shouldn't have said anything". We were finally given some assistance from our SunWing representative, but we will NEVER recommend this resort. As an aside, which would have not been something we would have complained about, but since I am writing this anyway, the food was INEDIBLE and had very few options. The restaurants on site were poorly constructed, way too warm for eating and the quality of the food was terrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Cim N
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Hello Dear Guest,
Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences encountered during your stay. Know that your feedback is very much appreciated and taken into consideration in order to improve our hotel. We hope to have you back in the future for a second chance.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

the animation team was very amazing!! they are very sociable and sympathetic; they taught me ( and other tourists) how to dance bachata, salsa, meringue; they danced with us; played with us at the beach, came to discuss and ate with us!! they offer a lot of activities and are very nice; some memorable animation crew members are Esmeralda, Giovanny, Isaac, Louis...etc. they are one of the reasons that I liked my trip!!
hope to see them again someday

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank katiakaty2017

Hello Dear Guest,
First of all thanks for sharing about your experience with us. We are proud to be able to offer you well deserved vacations. We hope to have you back in the near future to enjoy more here at Casa Marina.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

nice holiday! I had a great time and the animation-team was very good. juliany was the best of all, nice smile and everytime good mood :). if you want a nice holiday go there !!! there are a lot of posibilties to do in the hotel and outside. the beach and the pool were very clean. i will go back there !

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank breitendielermatze

Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is a great pleasure for us to be able to offer you the vacations you deserve. We hope to have you back soon in the shores of Sosua for more unforgettable vacations.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

I really like my experience in this resort. The view is so beautiful. The animation crew are very funny and sociable like amaury. The only thing I have to say is that, in our room, the bathroom was uncomfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
6  Thank Nevergive
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Hello Dear Guest,
First of all, thank you for taking from your time and sharing about your experience with us. For us it is a pleasure to be able to offer you the vacations you deserve. Your feedback is much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve our hotel. We look forward to having you back in the future here at Casa Marina.