“Great time”

Book In Advance
More Info
$90.00*
and up
Monkey Jungle and Zipline Adventure from Puerto...
Ranked #3 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Sosua
More attraction details
Owner description: Monkey Jungle is located between Sosua and Cabarete, just 9 km up El Choco Road. It is the home to almost 30 squirrel and capuchin monkeys and includes a 7 station 4500 foot ACCT certified zip line. Enjoy the breathtaking view spanning over 290 acre working farm and the home of the free Monkey Jungle medical/dental clinic. Profits from the Monkey Jungle and Zip Line Adventures are used to fund the free on-site clinics. Check out why we have been listed as number one on TripAdvisor since we opened in 2010. Reservations recommended and ages 2 to 89 have participated. Zip Line Adventures caters to guests with special needs.
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had the opportunity to check this place out. The squirrel monkeys were cool and parrots also we also tried out the gun range it was awesome will be back

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had a fantastic time!I took the 8 month old baby while my family zipped through the beautiful country. The restaurant and staff were awesome and the family had a wonderful adventure. Definitely a great day!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The staff is amazing. The enpirence of been with the monkeys is awsome. The road to get there is a challenger experience but it worth it

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went here with my partner - he is fine with heights I am terrible with them. Our instructor was informative and I managed to do 4 of the ziplines (with an instructor) then let the rest of the group carry on. My partner had a brill time zip lining. The monkey enclosure is brilliant - the squirrel monkeys are absolutely adorable.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Ziplining was a blast. The place is a little drive to get to, but their courier service will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to Monkey Jungle! The facility is very nice, breezy, tropical, and clean. The staff was amazing! So friendly, helpful, and nice! The ziplining guys are a hoot! So fun and yet made my friend and I feel very safe and secure. I even was so scared that one of the guides, Stephane, said he would go tandem with me so I wasn't alone. This relieved much of my fear and I was able to simply enjoy the ride instead of worrying so much or being scared of heights! Stephane was very friendly and sociable, as were the other guides! The monkey jungle was also an amazing experience!! I would do this again in a HEARTBEAT!!