“Friendly with good fish and chips”

Britannia Pub & Grill
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: American, British, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Winnipeg Canada
“Friendly with good fish and chips”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Went a few times, a couple just for drinks once to eat. Friendly staff, good fish and chips (being English was craving them). Free Internet. Different sports on TV. Street vendors stop by your table if you sit by the street.

• Visited March 2014

Halifax, Canada
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast here a few times, each time it was not as good as the time before so after the third time we decided not to go back. On the third visit the waitress poured the last of the coffee in my cup coffee grinds and all and the worst part was she was smirking while she was doing it. On each visit I had the feeling we were disturbing the waitresses, when I go to a restaurant I don't like to feel uncomfortable and at this place, Ray the owner is the only one that makes you feel welcomed. I'd like to support a fellow Canadian but there are so many go places to eat that I just can't go back, sorry Ray.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Harley1Dave
sosua
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“okay place, expat hangout”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

the owners are nice, the food is just so-so. You should go to meet local expats and hang out. Very smoky so if you don't smoke (like me) you might not be too comfortable for too long. It's not well-aerated

Visited April 2013
“Great atmosphere and great people.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We watched the Super Bowl at this restaurant. It was the perfect setting, especially for the DR.

The food here is fine, what you'd expect to find in a pub. What makes this restaurant great, is the servers and the owner. Everyone is extremely friendly and they make you feel right at home. We had such a good time here that we went back on two separate occasions.

Burlington, Canada
“Nice little bit of Canada”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband emailed the owner, Ray and his wife, to see if they would be showing the world junior hockey game and sure enough, they said they would. So we ventured into town with our 3 kids for a great little lunch and some familiar entertainment (hockey). We enjoyed the local ambiance, the friendly owners and staff and the good food. If you need a change of scenery from your hotel, this is a worth while visit.

Visited December 2013