“Stopped in during a walk...”
Review of Scotch N Sirloin

Scotch N Sirloin
Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Sosua
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Scotch N Sirloin offers excellent service and dining in a cosy, outdoor atmosphere. A wide variety of delicious cuisine is prepared fresh daily with the best quality ingredients. Our main features are Imported steaks, seafood and local fare. Covered as well as patio terrace seating, a full liquor bar and wi-fi access is available.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

...had a couple of ice cold beer, some snacks and just relaxed. We had every intention of going back again and again but we found that we were enticed by so many things and places - it being our first time in Sosua. When we go back, we'll be back. Great breezes through, exceptional people watching and staff smile a lot and make you feel welcome.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

English spoken here and the food was great. Can be pricey depending on what you order. Nice ambiance. Within walking distance of Sosua by the Sea, Casa Marina and Hotel Terra Linda.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

You don't go to Sosua to eat in a steak house unless your from Canada. I told my New York freinds they deserve it for eating steak here. Do not waste your time.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner very much. The setting is beautiful.
We had mozzerella sticks asan app. Panko coating was light and crisp. Served with cocktail sauce instead of marinara sauce.
My pork was overcooked. I think that is how it is cooked in DR though.
Drink was not diluted.
We did not know it was a chain until afterwards.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been three times since they first opened. It was like eating at three different restaurants. It's so hit and miss that from now on, I'll just miss.

Besides, it's literally ten steps from Orchidee which is so consistently excellent that I may as well just go there!

1  Thank NoOneSpecific