“Nice restaurant”

Scotch N Sirloin
Ranked #57 of 112 Restaurants in Sosua
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Scotch N Sirloin offers excellent service and dining in a cosy, outdoor atmosphere. A wide variety of delicious cuisine is prepared fresh daily with the best quality ingredients. Our main features are Imported steaks, seafood and local fare. Covered as well as patio terrace seating, a full liquor bar and wi-fi access is available.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

English spoken here and the food was great. Can be pricey depending on what you order. Nice ambiance. Within walking distance of Sosua by the Sea, Casa Marina and Hotel Terra Linda.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

You don't go to Sosua to eat in a steak house unless your from Canada. I told my New York freinds they deserve it for eating steak here. Do not waste your time.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner very much. The setting is beautiful.
We had mozzerella sticks asan app. Panko coating was light and crisp. Served with cocktail sauce instead of marinara sauce.
My pork was overcooked. I think that is how it is cooked in DR though.
Drink was not diluted.
We did not know it was a chain until afterwards.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been three times since they first opened. It was like eating at three different restaurants. It's so hit and miss that from now on, I'll just miss.

Besides, it's literally ten steps from Orchidee which is so consistently excellent that I may as well just go there!

1  Thank NoOneSpecific
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate dinner at the Scotch n Sirloin recently and had the most, flavorful, tender steak that we have had since moving to the DR 2+ years ago! The meal was a little pricey by DR standards but totally worth the price for the quality of meal it was. I would have to say that it is the best meal we have had in a restaurant since moving here. The steak came with a nicely done baked potato and a medley of vegetables that were done to perfection - not overcooked at all!
The only negative was that a group of people came and sat right next to us and the guys were smoking cigars - fortunately we had finished our meal - but that was not the restaurants fault. It's not often that we see Dominican's smoking but in a place like Sosua you are likely to encounter lots of tourists. I believe smoking is not allowed in closed in areas, but if you are seated in outdoor seating you may encounter this - something to consider.