“This is a chain restaurant”
Review of Scotch N Sirloin

Scotch N Sirloin
Ranked #30 of 109 Restaurants in Sosua
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Scotch N Sirloin offers excellent service and dining in a cosy, outdoor atmosphere. A wide variety of delicious cuisine is prepared fresh daily with the best quality ingredients. Our main features are Imported steaks, seafood and local fare. Covered as well as patio terrace seating, a full liquor bar and wi-fi access is available.
Riverhead, New York, USA
“This is a chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner very much. The setting is beautiful.
We had mozzerella sticks asan app. Panko coating was light and crisp. Served with cocktail sauce instead of marinara sauce.
My pork was overcooked. I think that is how it is cooked in DR though.
Drink was not diluted.
We did not know it was a chain until afterwards.

• Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Expensive. Inconsistant food. Disinterested staff.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been three times since they first opened. It was like eating at three different restaurants. It's so hit and miss that from now on, I'll just miss.

Besides, it's literally ten steps from Orchidee which is so consistently excellent that I may as well just go there!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank NoOneSpecific
Jupiter, Florida
“Best Steak in the DR”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate dinner at the Scotch n Sirloin recently and had the most, flavorful, tender steak that we have had since moving to the DR 2+ years ago! The meal was a little pricey by DR standards but totally worth the price for the quality of meal it was. I would have to say that it is the best meal we have had in a restaurant since moving here. The steak came with a nicely done baked potato and a medley of vegetables that were done to perfection - not overcooked at all!
The only negative was that a group of people came and sat right next to us and the guys were smoking cigars - fortunately we had finished our meal - but that was not the restaurants fault. It's not often that we see Dominican's smoking but in a place like Sosua you are likely to encounter lots of tourists. I believe smoking is not allowed in closed in areas, but if you are seated in outdoor seating you may encounter this - something to consider.

• Visited July 2013
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was coming back from the beach and I was starving so I stopped in at Scotch N Sirloin because it was on the way home. It is probably not my cup o' tea for dinner, but I tell you, that mojito and chicharrones de pollo was one of the most delicious meals I ever had.

Visited July 2013
Abington, Pennsylvania
“Late night steak”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The service was very good, food was very good, and drinks were cold, What more could you ask for. Oh yeah, the price was excellent

Visited June 2013