“Good atmosphere, good food”

Jolly Roger Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: American, British, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had lunch there a couple of times during my stay in Sosua and can only recommend the Jolly Roger. Good pub food at reasonable prices. You can't do anything wrong in going there.

1  Thank Stefan L

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch and dinner there with my wife. It was a cool place good food good drinks ok prices we even played bingo one day.lots of expats hang out there check it out if you happen to be in sosua

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I been going at Jolly Roger for 5 years now and it's always the same, great people, good food, nice drinks and the most wonderful service, they realy make you feel like family, take some time to sit at the bar and have a chat with Kelly, great guy, full of story, for sure you will get out of there with your belly full, but also with new friends !

I'm going back in 2 weeks and I cannot wait, don't worry Patty, I will bring you some black licorice, I know you love it !!! see you soom my friends !

Christian

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We are so lucky to have found the Jolly Roger and Patty and Kelly. They certainly make you feel at home and they take the time to help you find what you need around the area as well as offer good food and drinks at a good price so we can afford to eat out when we are there. It has made us move forward in our plans to move to the Dominican knowing there are people like them there that have been through it and are willing to help some of us who are a little more shy about making the big move. I cant wait to come back In October and Patty and Kelly are the first people I want to see and the Jolly Roger will be my first meal and Beer back in Sousa :) And if you are lucky to be there on a day for a specialized meal prepared by Patti - its awesome. We had Easter Sunday Dinner there. !!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great place for a few drinks with old friends and new friends !..Patty and Kelly are awesome always ready to help.wether you just want a few drinks , play bingo or maybe even a game of trivia , always lots to do . The special meals on Sunday are always reat . The food is always fresh and the staff are ready to please ! Louisa , Eva Jennifer can't say enough about these girls . Even a ride home from time to time if it rains or we had a few too many ....lol....drinks are cheap , the beer is always cold and the food fast and tasty !....So give it a try and I know you'll be back , again and again!