“Great crew at the Jolly Roger”

Jolly Roger Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: American, British, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

A great time had again, in the company of the staff and punters of the best bar in Sosua. Food excellent, drinks nicely chilled with smiling, welcoming faces, serving. Chat and fun was had by all. Patty and Kelly can't do enough for their customers/friends to make visits very pleasurable. Activities, bingo, quiz, karaoke and the like great fun. Roll on our next visit to sosua, cant come soon enough.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped in for a beer on a very slow karaoke night. Nice to sit at a place where everyone is so happy and relaxed. Great escape from the crazy clubs down the strip. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in Sosua.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

me and my wife stopped in a few times during our trip.honestly it was one of the highlights of our trip. Kelly is an ultimate host and such a nice guy.a bunch of us from the resort went and watched game 7 of the Leafs Bruins series,what a great time.sorry leaf fans.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stopped here for a drink on quite a few occasions while we were on holiday.
Drinks are good, service fast, prices very reasonable.
Kelly the owner was always happy to come and have a chat.
They had a 50,s and 60,s theme night while we were there, which we really enjoyed.
Thanks
John and Judy

1  Thank johnnycapone
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went in to Jolly Rogers recently and i have to say, the staff was incredible. The waitress was very friendly and the owner came over and offered me some of his hot sauces to go with my wings. I usually carry around my own hot sauces, but the ones he provide for me and his special sauce, were to die for. I loved it and i really appreciated it! He also explained to me why they charge for the extra wing sauce, and i understand. Great experience and i can't wait to go back.