“best place,perfect staff,up to date equipment”
Review of Scuba Elite - CLOSED

Scuba Elite
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a friendly and professional dive center servicing the North Coast's SCUBA Diving needs. We feature all PADI certification courses; one of a kind luxury liveaboards to world class sites; unforgetable cavern diving; great local reef, wreck and wall diving; snorkeling; a full retail selection of gear and beach wear and much more! Join us and let us make your holiday extra special.
Memphis, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“best place,perfect staff,up to date equipment”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I first went to Sosua with a buddy in sept.2010 I went to golf and fish he went to dive.After tagging along to get him set up I decieded to give scuba diving a try.Now I am not a control freak by any means,but after the first morning in the pool and my first dive I was hooked.
the staff was very understanding, the full service to Kerri is not just a sales pitch... she releates to all her clients with understanding and a great outlook and perception of what they are thinking and feeling.I have no hestitation in recomending this place for the beginner all the way up to advanced divers.Brenda takes care of everything above water from your paper work to recomendations of places to see and places to eat.What a great team they are! I have since been back 2 additional trips to dive and planning another trip over the upcoming holiday.I have completed my open water certification online and did my open water testing there,to me no better place to be tropical weather warm water and great things to see while diving.

1 Thank travler1965

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Only Dive Shop I'll Ever Use!”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I'm a Detective from NYC (hopefully that helps my credibility) and I had no clue how to scuba dive whatsoever. I was referred to SE by a friend. The staff at Scuba Elite is fantastic! They taught me everything I need to know at a slow place and in a little more than a weekend I was open water certified. The shop is AN OFFICIAL PADI LICENSED DIVE SHOP, as I have just received my PADI certification card in the mail. I had a female instructor from Canada for the academics, a female from England for the pool sessions, and a young Dominican guy for the open water training. All are fluent in English, extremely patient, and allow YOU to determine the pace at which you want to learn. They also worked around my schedule making sure I didn't disappear from my family with whom I was vacationing. I'll be going back asap to complete my advanced open water and maybe even the rescue course on my next vacation. Don't bother wasting your time deciding which dive shop you want or which one is legitimate. Scuba Elite is my first and only dive shop in D.R... Pauly.

1 Thank Paulydez
Ukiha, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome,efficient,friendly, competent, top class service, stop right here, this is it!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Upon completing my openwater 1 and advanced course, scuba elite took me under their wing and guided me through magnificent dives! A truly extraordinary experience, what real dreams are made of. Thanks team for all your insight and caring nature! A holiday to remember for sure! I will be back!

3 Thank 373sarah
Here
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional, personal, competent and "Caramba"”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

4 dives, 2 days. Excellent from start to finish. So competent they probably even arranged the superb weather!
Under the water, they lead the way to ensure we
saw the best, while also bringing up the rear to
guarantee no one left behind.
Then, topping off the day with cuisine, few Rum & Cokes, and little merenge.
Would recommend to any diver that want a memorable experience. Those who enjoy other than the best.......need not apply.
Kevin

Visited July 2011
1 Thank intlextreme1
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Me and my buddys decided to try discover scuba and let me just say it was the best experience ever and would highly recommend kerrie to take you out as she made us feel all at ease with her great sense of humor and expertise, i wil definitely be going back again and next time will be taking my certification so guys if you get the chance check Scuba Elite out as all the staff are great fun!!!

Visited March 2011