“One of the best fishing trips I have had.”
Review of Njoy tours - CLOSED

Njoy tours
More attraction details
Owner description: One of a kind! Funfilled daytrip incl. deep sea fishing (high catching rates) or horseback riding through Dominican villages. Afternoon program includes Gri Gri mangrove, snorkeling, and tubing all in 1 day. We leave from the beautiful Playa Magante beach, which is located 50 min from Sosua. Why choose us? Small groups, personal attention, crew speaks English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish. Pickups from Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete to Rio San Juan. You won't be disappointed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One of the best fishing trips I have had.”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Great experience, highly recommend NJ tours. Can not wait to return for more hand lining.

Visited February 2012

Kelowna, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Everything I expected!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

All of the reviews are true and this was a wonderful day for us despite some unexpected changes which Greg handled very well. We chose to do the horse back riding which I would recommend to anyone - Greg, Lenny and the other gentleman whose name I can't recall provided us with a wonderful day and Lenny went out of his way to do special things for us like picking a cocoa plant and fresh local mandarins. I would also like to thank the lady who owns the store where we sat down for some pop and some pool with the locals for welcoming us into her home and allowing us to spend time with her family!

Unfortunately, in the afternoon the waves would not permit us to do snorkeling or the lagoon and although disappointed we were still taken out on the boat to be sure it wasn't a possibility before cancelling (which was nice in itself). We will definitely be back if we go to Puerto Plata again to complete this tour. Greg & Julie were very accommodating and reimbursed us (almost to fairly) for the change in plans. A big thank you to Peter as well with your cheerful personality and your wealth of knowledge!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank fragglefish
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We had a full and exciting day”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

During the fishing section of the day, we were caught by an unexpected storm, almost like a little Kona. The seas rose to 6-8 foot and the wind gusted at 35mph plus. Things got a bit intense for a while but nobody freaked out. We even assisted a local fishing vessel with 3 men aboard. Their boat was dead in the water and the boat captain not only repaired their rope tow connection, but also towed them ashore over 2-3 miles from shore. i am almost certain he saved them from disaster.
Once ashore we had a decent lunch and went on a tour of the local area, resplendent with snorkeling and a cruise into a fascinating water tributary.
The to top it off we landed at a beautiful little bay ideal for swimming and were provided with virgin pina coladas as neither of us drink alcohol. On the way back to the shore we decided without a doubt that we would do it again. Like i said above, "we had a full and exciting day."

Visited January 2012
Sosua, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Now that is fishing !”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Awesome fishing adventure with Njoy Tours. My 2 sons and I had the best fishing trip of our lives. Far exceeded our expectations and we can't wait to do it again. 1st class with Captain Johny taking us to where the bigs one are, and tour operator Greg doing all the hard work, and leaving all the fun of hauling in the bigs ones for us to enjoy. Very enjoyable trip all the way. They even let us take as many as we wanted to eat ourselves. Me and the boys had a great fish fry that night. Our neighbors even were thankful that we had enough to share with them. I have never written a review before this. I just had to say something ! Thanks Greg and Julie for making our trip an awesome adventure. See you again soon.

Visited December 2011
Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
“incredible”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My two daughters and daughter-in-law went horseback riding while my husband took our two sons deep sea fishing. We had the time of our life. The horseback riding was incredible, we went along the beach and then went through the villiages. We got to see real life in the D.R. The views were amazing. We had so much fun the best excursion I have ever been on. And for the boys and the deep sea fishing, well they had so much fun. They caught many big fish and we got to bring it home and eat it, yum! We can't say enough about both the horseback riding and the deep sea fishing. Our family rates this a 10. And the tour operators are great

Visited December 2011