“Highly recommended ”

Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Casa 21 is part of the Boutique B&B Casa Veintiuno. We are open from Wednesday thru Sunday. Open for dinner from 6:00PM until 10:00PM. If you are looking for fine dining in a quiet,trendy and romantic atmosphere, this is the place to be in Sosua. We are closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. Our menu can be found on our FB page Casa 21.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I love this place..the owners are very friendly..it's a cosy and elegant place and the food is exquisite..highly recommend this place!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best of the best”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We eat at this restaurant in February whilst staying in Sosua for three days and have to say that everything we read before hand about the place being great was to the point.

The food was excellent and Saskia and Marc were perfect hosts. If you ever are in Sosua you must visit Casa Veintiuno before you leave.

• Visited February 2014
Acapulco, Mexico
“Great European Cuisine”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I visited Casa Veintiuno because of the good reviews and I am was glad that it met my expectations. I did not make a reservation and the place was packed, but since I was by myself they offered me a seat at the bar and I could have my dinner there. The owners are from Belgium and they brought they love for cooking with them to Sosua. It is by far the best place to eat in Sosua and I returned several times during my stay.

Not only the food is tasty, the quantity was perfectly satisfying as was the atmosphere in the restaurant. I love eating outside and the place looks really nice as well. Its no wonder that almost every taxi driver knows the place. I would advise you to take one, because at night I could be hard to find if you drive yourself. Overall, they made my stay in Sosua a lot more enjoyable, for which I am very thankfull..

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JBRuben
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is easily the best food in Sosua. It's a small restaurant so reservations are recommended. It's only a 5 minute drive from town.

• Visited March 2014
Newmarket, Canada
“Casa 21”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Lovely and quaint. A bit pricey so use it for a special occasion. Excellent menu but small choice - quality rather than quantity. Call ahead and they may be able to do something special for you.

• Visited December 2013