“The Best Night Out Ever!!”

Restaurant Casa Veintiuno
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Casa 21 is part of the Boutique B&B Casa Veintiuno. We are open from Wednesday thru Sunday. Open for dinner from 6:00PM until 10:00PM. If you are looking for fine dining in a quiet,trendy and romantic atmosphere, this is the place to be in Sosua. We are closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. Our menu can be found on our FB page Casa 21.
Dominican Republic
“The Best Night Out Ever!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and our friends went for dinner at Casa Veintiuno last week and it was such an amazing experience. We live in the area and it was a nice "get away" place. You walk in and you are immediately put at ease. The area is very special and is filled with a relaxed feeling. It was such a nice outing compared to the fast pace we are so use to!! I have heard so many lovely things about Marc and Saskia-they are awesome people who will welcome you with open arms. The service and food was out of this world. Man! I can't wait until I can go again for another great meal. Thanks for making our night out so special and we are looking forward to many more in the near future.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Plexico1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Florida
“5-star experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I ate here several nights while staying at one of the suites at this place. I'm so glad we stayed here because it made having dinner here so convenient...and this was absolutely our favorite place to eat in Sosua. The food is created with such care that it is obvious when you eat it. The presentation, taste and selection of the menu items is all top notch. One of our favorite entrees was the beef filet, which was cooked perfectly and accompanied by a very flavorful mushroom sauce. We also particularly enjoyed the gazpacho, lasagna, beef and vegetable soup and the creme brulee. Not one thing that we ordered was a disappointment. And the price is so reasonable relative to the quality of the food. I would easily have payed more to get this kind of food just about anywhere (including the DR). This place is a gem and I'm sad that a place like this doesn't exist in my city. My compliments to chef Marc!

A few other things to note...the ambiance is upscale but casual and very relaxing. The seating area for the restaurant/bar are covered but also open to the pool and garden. This place is ideal for a romantic dinner, group meal or a single person dining alone as the owners are very welcoming and gracious. The staff is also very friendly and efficient. They give you just enough space to enjoy your meal and not feel hurried but also are prompt with service. If you are traveling through this area or live here, TRY THIS PLACE!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Running2Coast
Orlando, Florida, United States
“No other restaurant in area compares”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Casa Veintiuno so we got to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners right there. We only tried other restaurants on the two days when this one was closed (Mondays and Tuesdays) and couldn't wait for Wednesday to come back around to enjoy the best food around. There are plenty of choices on the menu. The wines are wonderful and the food is fantastic! We had to take extra time so we could find room to savor the fantastic "special" deserts!

• Visited August 2012
MIAMI
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I visited the restaurant and were very impressed by the details, the decor and the food was very, very good .. we live in USA and this restaurant is better than most there,
fabulous dessert, best cream brûlée I've had in my life .Congratulations to the owners who are from Belgium, EXCELLENT work and dedication. 5 star restaurant, no often seen in this area ... Highly recommend it. . We brought our own wine, they charged us 250 pesos cork fee, very reasonable...I loved the open kitchen, you can see the chef cooking and also appreciate the cleanness of this kitchen..... Again excellent and congratulations to the owners...

• Visited August 2012
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Perfect place !”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We came to have dinner at Casa 21 while on holidays in Sosua. We deeply regret not taking a room there - the setting is beautiful, the atmosphere serene and the food is to die for !!
Outstanding and personal service by this LOVELY couple of Belgians. We liked it so much we went back a second time before we left Sosua and will most probably go one last time before we leave the country. I would drive three hours to Casa 21 if I have to, it's ABSOLUTELY worth it !!