“Outstanding”

Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This place is temporarily closed. Casual Dinning in an open air ambiance ,,
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great service,great food, good bang for your buck. Food is always good. Ate breakfast,lunch and dinner there and never disappointed. You will enjoy it

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've been coming to Sosua D.R. for years now & this has been my favorite restaurant to eat at by far! The staff & owner are extremely pleasant & always provide great service. It's located right next to the casino/gym, not far from the beach & a short walking distance from all all the action, which makes it a perfect place to have a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'd highly recommend that you check it out!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Morua Mai is one of the very best restaurants on the Dominican Island, I love the service and the food is great all the time, friendly and personable staff have made each trip to Morua Mai an excellent experience. I highly recommend this great restaurant. I ate on average 2 meals a day there.

Sincerely, E Charles Donahue

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Cant wait to go back!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Morua Mai Restaurant came highly recommended and actually exceeded expectations. The food was delicious. So much so that I ordered 2 entrees during most visits. I wanted to try everything on the menu and I was not disappointed. The paella with grilled lobster is a must! But be warned: you may not be able to finish it all. And, you will want to.

Raphael, the owner, and the staff don't just serve you great food. They create a wonderful dining experience. I never felt rushed and they were more than accommodating. For example, during breakfast we mentioned that it was my dad's 70th birthday. When we came back for dinner that night, Raphael and staff presented my dad with a birthday cake. And, there was no additional charge.

If you are in Sosua for any length of time, you must make a trip to Morua Mai. Breakfast, lunch or dinner; you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Steve C