2,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We love this place,was our wedding destination place since that day is like our home, all staff are wonderful beside isn't 5 star place all staff make you fell like you are in fine 5 star one,vacation club staff Alexandra n Ramon,servers llenki,Luis,Alex Pedro,excellent , activities staff are awesome Carlos,negro the girls all of them,bartenders n general managers thank you for make our stay besides the Irma storm we was safe, felt protected .❤️thanks Edwin/Belgica 9/2/2017

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank BelEdwin
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear BelEdwin,

Glad that you felt protected and that our friendly staff took good care of you. Hope you enjoyed our white sandy beach, great bars and restaurants and our spa.

Appreciate your great comments hope come back soon,

Best regards

Jose Castillo
Director of Marketing
Coral Hospitality Corp.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

This hotel is not a 3. It is barely a 2 based on the friendliness of the staff, the quality of the food and service and its great beach. This hotel is old and tired and has seen its best days. The staff who are great, deserve a better facility to work in. 20 years ago, this was likely a lavish property, it is no longer so. The little things are just not there. My room was large (a suite), with a king bed. The painted furniture was just old and tired and there was a couch in my room that needs to go straight to the dumpster. The cushions were so stained. I got a couple of extra sheets from my room attendant and threw them over it to hide the ugliness. Needless to say, I did not use it. The bathroom fixtures are corroded. There is no toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom. The remnants of one remains behind the toilet, but in such an awkward spot, that it is unusable. The front door to the room did not close properly and the balcony door does not lock. What used to be a kitchen is not a very pretty sight.
The bars were great, but no waiter service on the beach. Beach towels were readily available as long as you had your towel card.
The restaurants were okay and the food was a saving grace. I found the variety to be good (I am a pretty finicky eater, and I could always find something to suit my palet) and the service staff to be way above average. Carlos the maitre'd should be singled out for special recognition. I encountered him often and he was always very gracious and helpful. He even invited me to the restaurant that he was working at one night when I did not have a reservation. The serving staff were always there to meet your needs and to ensure that your glass was full.
The bartenders were also very good. I wish I could remember the name of the gentleman who always ensure that I had a drink that was not to sweet. (he worked the sports bar quite a bit and is really good with his customers). The front desk staff were always friendly and helpful, however everyday I had trouble trying to get them not to give me room service. Once I sanitize my room, I really don't want room service "cleaning" my room. I asked at the desk the first two days and got the thumbs up that it wouldn't happen, but each time they showed up in my room. I then made a hand made sign, but that just seemed to confuse them. By the last day the provided me with a Do Not Disturb Sign.
The beach here was pretty good, although the water shelf was not very wide. The water was teeming with aquatic life that was clearly visible with a snorkelling mask. The water was incredibly warm and easy to get into. I was able to safely walk the beach half an hour in either direction. The surrounding city, like this hotel seems to have seen better days. A lot of incomplete or partially constructed buildings.
Lots of small brown lizards on the property trying to get into room and small fine ants everywhere, including in the sugar packets, by the coffee maker in my room.
Speaking of coffee...this had to be some of the worse coffee that I have had in the Caribbean. The stuff was like tar.
The cooks at the snack bar should not be customer facing as they were the least friendly on the resort. Some training here on guest engagement would be helpful. The gentleman doing the egg station at breakfast could do the training as he is very good.
Lastly, the Wi-Fi was also a saving grace as it was pretty strong in most spots, especially my room. The range needs to be extended to include the beach and the restaurants across the street.

Stayed: August 2017
Betzaida N, Asistente de la Gerencia General at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Guest:
We would like to offer our sincerely apologies, if in any particular manner you felt uncomfortable with some our facilities and services. Also we regret were not able to exceed your expectations during the stay with us.

Also, we would like to inform you that we are under a continuous process of improvement to guarantee the satisfaction of our value clients.

Our housekeeping department revises and prepares every room prior the assignment and confirms all the items. The room’s spaces were designed to offer our clients the comfort that they deserve.
Offering quality service and exceed expectations of our customers is our main goal.
Very cordially,

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

I love the hotel it is very comfortable it's good for all families to vacation at. I loved the beach the food the workers were very friendly as well as helpful, the animation here is like no other the show n dancers are very professional. Yara janifer are the best

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trey S

Dear Guest:
We appreciate the feedback and good rating that you have given to us.
Thank you very much for mentioning the well job done of our animation. They are distinguished by the friendliness and quality of service.
We look forward to serving you many times in the future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

First off I'd like to mention that I have been here before and had a wonderful time which is why I decided to return. I expected to have the same experience. However to my disappointment that was not the case .Id also like to add that I am from Dominican Republic and travel twice a year. I go to a resort every time I vacation in Dominican Republic. This is the worse experience I've had in the 10 years I've been traveling there.

1. Food - the food was disgusting. Most of the food items were salty and lacked variety. The food service was horrible. The snack bar was a joke. They only had fries , nasty pizza, and hot dogs. The drinks weren't worth the cup they were poured in.

2. Room- there was no water or complimentary drinks in the room. There were no towels, shower cap or soap either.

3. Policy - I paid for a 3 day 2 night stay. I arrived at 3pm on Friday and on Sunday at 12 noon I wasn't even allowed to have a coffee! Seriously !!
If you arrive early you are charged an additional $10 for food.

4. Customer service: when I voiced my concerns about my stay the customer service agents were nasty.

Overall , I say don't waste your time and money here. Go somewhere else! I have shared my experience with other friends and their response " why didn't you tell me that was where you were going ??! I would never have let you spend your money on that place !"

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Emma P
Betzaida N, Asistente de la Gerencia General at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Guest:
We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any dissatisfaction or inconvenience you may have experienced during the recent stay at our hotel.
We deeply regret that this stay has not met your expectations and we can assure you that it has not been our intention to cause you any discomfort.
We would have liked to have the opportunity to receive your comments during the stay here in order for us to do our best to change or improve any event or inconvenience presented.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The entertainment and the employees were great, the pool and beaches were beautiful. Cesar was one of the helpful employees he really knows how to connect with people from all over . I really recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Caroline O
Betzaida N, Asistente de la Gerencia General at Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Guest:
We appreciate the feedback and good rating that you have given to us.
Our team of animation is distinguished by the friendliness and quality of service, so we are proud to know that they did the best for you to enjoy your stay here.
Thank you very much for recommending our hotel and look forward to serving you many times in the future.
Best wishes,