I stayed at this Resort with 3 other women from Jan 23 to Jan 30th. This resort was typical of a 3 star. I thought the grounds were well maintained. The pool was clean. The resort staff very friendly except for the front desk personnel as usual. The resort was a bit run down and could definitely use a face lift. However, I am not in agreement as to some of the other reviews. Our room was cleaned daily. Our sheets were changed daily. We received clean white towels daily. We always had hot water but the water pressure was not that great, but I can live with that. My only complaint would be that the room was not cleaned to my specifications, if you dropped to the floor you could see under the furniture and outside of toilet was not that clean but the room was livable and quite large. The AC worked and the ceiling fans worked to keep the room at a livable temperature. The food, not so great but I always found something I liked. I am not a picky eater. The coffee, delicious! The drinks were good and the bartenders were exceptional. The beach quite beautiful YES there are vendors there but that is not uncommon. They are just trying to make a living, remember these people are poor and some of the vendors quite entertaining. The beach towels were not so great they need to replace them along with the beach chairs. The owners are very strict with the staff. Many are only paid commission. They are watched constantly so tip those you feel deserve it. The elevators in the hotel do not work properly if at all so use the stairs. If you can't walk stairs then ask for a ground level room. The elevator had a mind of its own. Press 6 you end up on 4 etc etc. We had a great vacation at this resort and I would recommend it however, remember, it is a 3 star, if you want a 5 star resort then pay for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton