First off let me start off by sayingI do not write reviews. But since this place was so bad I have to let people know to stay away. I have been to DR 13 times it this is far the worst place to stay.
Lets start off on the room. The beding, the bottom sheet did not fit the bed at all. So I ended sleeping on the top sheet and used the cover as the top sheet. I normaly leave a tip ever day for the maids. I did one day but then stopped becasue you can not get towels and they do not always make up the room. as far as when they do clean the room I saw them mopping with dirty water so do not walk on the floor with out shoes on. Also you do not get towels ever day they take your dirty towel and never give you one back you have to fieght with the frount desk to get a towel. I am glad I always bring one with me and that did help. The toilet back up ever time you used it and they used the same water to clean up that mess to mop the floor with. I had to use the toilet out on the first floor loby. The air conditionor did not always work thank god ther was a fan in the room.
As for the pool it is so dirty you sould not go in it, either one of them.
AS for the food it is so salty you do not need to use salt and have to force it down.
AS for the building of the place it saw better days ever time it rained at tight it would leak thru the roof. This place need to be shut down and redone or totaly shut down.
AS for the sail boat they show on there webpage there is none.
as for the jet ski they do have them but they can not kept them running
as for the sail boards yes they have them but they try to cahrge you for a training to use them, I have been to other resorts were they show you and do not charge you. they do have kayaks and they let you use them for free that is the only thing true on there web page.
Do not and I mean do not book this place if you have get out of it
As for remodeling in 2012 that is a total lie.
This place is a rip off
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton