We went to this 3.5 star resort not expecting too much, We were very pleased when we got there. The rooms were nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable...the food was yummy, and we loved the buffet !! we ate there most of the time, we never had an issue with getting drinking water or towels like we have at other resorts. The staff was very helpful and pleasant and the best part was the beach !! It was AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS !!! The bars were great too...definatly dont water down their rum there :) I am definatly going back here, as soon as possible :) the only "not good" things we experienced here was one day there was a water line break and there was no water...it was during the day and we were on the beach so it really didn't bother us...and then the locals were a nuicance on the beach trying to sell you stuff...we soon learned to pretend we were sleeping when they came by :) I got my hair all braided the 2nd day we were there so that stopped the women coming by to ask if they could sell me braids...oh and don't go on the fishing boat...that was a waste of money...no fish...and all they did was drive back and forth out in the open water...other than that it was a great week and i can't wait to get back..we were there from Feb 22 - Mar 1 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton