“Nice team nice dives”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nice team nice dives”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've made many dives with them and I was really happy about the team. I had fun. My only point was when we dived at La Caldeira, we stayed stuck on a small boat for an hour cause we had a engine problem. But we all took it with smile and it lets nice adventure souvenirs cause it was before the dive (so no risk for any accident). Well, I also loved their cat at the dive shop.
I really had great moment, and very awesome dives, with small group only and no one on the dive sites, which also makes all the difference. Equipment was in very good condition.

Thanks

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Beach”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great beach watch out for the very occasional sea erchen other than that enjoy. Lots of lougers and plenty of palm trees to give you as much or little shade as you want

Visited February 2014
2 Thank browndwarf
New York, New York, United States
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“seaweed and hustlers”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

not much else to say.

dont buy anything, dont make eye contact or youll get harassed by people trying to sell you EVERYTHING. A man poured oil on my back while I was tanning then tried to tell me I had to pay for his home made blend of tanning oil lol.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Gabrielle G
sandy utah
176 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Perfect beach for swimming”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

It is clean, sandy, white beach with a family atmosphere little wave action and lots of seashells water shoes are helpful

Visited December 2013
3 Thank lisa w
Buenos Aires, Argentina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Loved this place. Quiet, not crowded at all and better attention. If you need a place to rest, enjoy the beach and "noise free", this is the place to go. Is the opposite of Boca Chica, which is noisy, tons of people and you are charged for everything.

Visited December 2013