“Great morning Yoga4SUP”

Yoga 4 SUP
Ranked #7 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga on the Paddleboard Enjoy the combination of Stand Up Paddle boarding and Yoga. The board makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga. This SUP Yoga class is practiced on the board, in the water comprised of basic and more challenging yoga moves that also incorporate the paddle. The class is full of laughs and also has a very Zen quality to it. Yoga4SUP is a perfect work out from your head to your toes. No knowledge of Stand Up Paddle boarding or Yoga required! Anyone can do this fun, empowering class. There is a short explication about how to paddle board at the beginning of the class. PRIVATE LESSON : $80 SEMI-PRIVATE : $55 per person SMALL GROUP (3-5 persons) : $45 per person LARGE GROUP (6-12 persons) : $35 per person
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Audrey, Many thanks for the great morning on the water at Yoga4SUP. We had so much fun meeting our group of yoga fans and doing great poses on the beach and in the serene waters of Cabarete.
Your instruction is really thorough and for a beginner at Stand Up Paddle boarding, I felt ready to go out on the water, surf, stretch, strengthen, and have fun! What a great way to spend the morning combining exercise with the peaceful ocean. We will be back for more Yoga & SUP. (Kristin from NYC)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Me and my boyfriend took a Yoga4SUP class with Audrey a couple weeks ago. What a great experience! I enjoy doing regular yoga and always wanted to try yoga on paddle boards, so I was beyond excited about the class. We got very lucky with the conditions, the ocean was calm and the weather was nice, perfect for the class. The sound of breaking waves, the view of a beautiful beach created the amazing atmosphere for yoga. Audrey is a great instructor! Always positive, always with a smile, she was giving clear instructions on how to do different poses, so even people who had never tried yoga before (like my boyfriend), or had never been on a paddle board (like me) were having a lot of fun. Thanks Audrey for a great time! Marina and Rob

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I participated in Audrey's Yoga4SUP class this morning & I absolutely loved it. It was my first time doing SUP Yoga & I was a little nervous but Audrey's positive energy & reassuring way allowed me to relax & enjoy every moment. What a great workout too! A must do while in Cabarete! Thanks :)
Anne-Louise

Reviewed January 11, 2014

3 of us "50+" women went out with Audrey. What an amazing experience and fun too. We did not have the best of weather, rough water and light rain but we DID IT and had a great time too.

thanks to Audrey for detailed instructions on safety and how to use the board properly.

I do suggest you already know some yoga so you can focus ON the board and not the poses. Use girls practice yoga on a regular basis and found concentrating on the board vs the poses helped us stay ON the board and actually practice yoga.

KUDOS Audrey.. I will do this again for sure.
Suanne

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I practice yoga on a regular basis and was super exited to try the Yoga 4 SUP with Audrey.
It was such an amazing experience! The class is early in the morning and the setting is just wonderful. I had no experience with paddleboard, but that was not a problem. Audrey is a great instructor! It is such a great and fun workout but also so relaxing and energising at the same time!! Lying on the board at the end is just amazing and all in all it is the perfect start of the day!

Audrey is fantastic! She is a real pro and so dedicated to what she does.
She inspires and motivates me and I love being in her classes! Can't wait to be back in Cabarete next year!!

If you ever visit Cabarete, Yoga 4 SUP with Audrey is a must! It's highly recommended!