“Amazing!”

Yoga 4 SUP
Ranked #7 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga on the Paddleboard Enjoy the combination of Stand Up Paddle boarding and Yoga. The board makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga. This SUP Yoga class is practiced on the board, in the water comprised of basic and more challenging yoga moves that also incorporate the paddle. The class is full of laughs and also has a very Zen quality to it. Yoga4SUP is a perfect work out from your head to your toes. No knowledge of Stand Up Paddle boarding or Yoga required! Anyone can do this fun, empowering class. There is a short explication about how to paddle board at the beginning of the class. PRIVATE LESSON : $80 SEMI-PRIVATE : $55 per person SMALL GROUP (3-5 persons) : $45 per person LARGE GROUP (6-12 persons) : $35 per person
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had taken yoga classes before so as soon as I read Sup Yoga it caught my eyes. I had never done SUP, so I was up for trying something new. I didnt know how the two words would connect in practice and wow let me tell you I hadnt had so much fun in a while. Great warm up session to start the class and then to the water. Paddle for a few minutes and there you are ready to start. If you are interested in new challenging things, this class is for you. Guidance is done by a wonderful and qualified instructor. I was very happy to have taken part of this class. So much fun, I couldnt recommend it more.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Audrey is always the best at getting you motivated and out on the water having fun( and its good exercise!) YOGA 4 SUP is awesome! Get out there and try it for sure!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I live in Paris, I'm 43 and I'm not a waterwoman at all, I don't swim far from the shore and I'm not a strong Yoga practiser either but, twice a year I go to Cabarete and would never miss to follow Audrey's Yoga4Sup classes that I tried a few years ago.I actually fell in love with this combination of Yoga with balance exercices on the water, being part of the beautiful landscape that surrounds you with happy few. Yoga4Sup makes your core work more than any gym on the sand as your concentration is focused on not falling in the water! therefore your mind is more relaxed (which is very rare for me) and each time I could feel satisfaction & great energy for all the day. I wish I could weekly practise Yoga4Sup with punchy Audrey !

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I live in Cabarete , and this is my favorite weekend activity .... definitely the best fun workout you can get. I have gone numerous times to join Audrey at the Yoga 4 SUP, and most of the time I make sure I take a new friend along to share these amazing mornings. Not only are you on a stand up paddle board in warm, clear caribbean waters sharing the stoke with all the other happy participants but you are also doing yoga poses guided by Audrey. She is really amazing!!! And THE MOST fit person in Cabarete. This is great for advanced yoga lovers or beginners. If you fall you fall in the water , which is a nice refreshment , because you will build up a nice sweat working your core. a must do activity while in cabarete you will never forget !!!! You will surprise yourself of your abilities and feel great !

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been living in Cabarete for 2 years now and I LOVE to workout. That being said, I am more into kickboxing and crossfit than yoga, but I figured, what the heck. I was a little intimidated at first to take the Yoga for SUP class since I have never done yoga before. All of my fears were washed away as soon as we started. Audrey really knows her stuff and that makes it easy for her to handle newbies as well as seasoned Yogis all at once. Her voice is soothing and her instructions were easy to follow.

After a warm up on the sand, I was excited to get into the water with my little SUP anchor made of sand! When it was time to get down to the actual yoga part, I had SO MUCH FUN!!!!

The next day, I could really feel the impact of the yoga even though I am seasoned at working out. Apparently I worked muscles I don't get around to in my other routines because I was sore in all the right places. The best part was, I had fun while burning my biscuits. What more can you ask for.

Not to mention, the setting is amazing. Early morning, flat, glassy water, with the background of the sun a little higher than sunrise. Not too hot. Just right. Yoga for SUP is a fun, and relaxing way to start your day all while working muscles you didn't even know you had. A+