“Real Dominican Home Cooked Meal”
Review of Casa Mami

Casa Mami
Ranked #28 of 138 Restaurants in Cabarete
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casa Mami is different in Cabarete, another world served in an open and typical Dominican environment at Extreme Hotel. Casa Mami has seafood and meats instead served with Spanish Dominican and recipes.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have had the pleasure of going to Casa Mami when I go to Cabarete since 2010 and not once have I ever been disappointed. I can't say I have tried all their dishes cause there aren't enough days of the week to be able to do so; but no matter what I choose it is always delicious. Honest truth!
On the other hand I am starting to worry cause with the boom in business they will receive now that this secret is out and they are on the net, they will have to expand their sitting area to accomodate the new patrons; LOL. That's OK I would still wait to be seated, their food is worth it!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love seafood and lambi most of all. Casa Mami prepares the best garlic lambi that I have ever tried. The service is friendly and fast enough. The ocean view is relaxing and the beers are cold. They have paella and always multiple choices for plate of the day.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Casi Mami is a small little restaurant with great Dominican food. We have been in Cabarete for 4 weeks and have eaten here at least once each week. They have at least 5 or 6 daily specials for lunch and dinner for just 200 RD. The price is great and the food is great too.

This is authentic Dominican food - not beach food. Great roosted chicken, rice and beans, tostones, and the garlic soup is amazing! You can tell this is good food because many locals eat here, and Police (the police station is right next door).

We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here because of all the good reviews on trip advisor. However, we did not find it to be that great. It is a little whole in the wall on the side of the road. We ordered fish expecting it to be good but it was very dry. The rice and beans were good and so was the flan but I can't say it was anything special.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Sadly, I only discovered this gem towards the end of my trip. I went there 2 nights in a row and was amazed at both the food quality and price. The seafood is fresh and tasty with more than generous portion ( you may not have enough space for dessert). You have to go and try it out.

1  Thank Mona L