“Relaxing river paddle-boarding and botanical gardens”
Review of Kiters Of The Caribbean - CLOSED

Kiters Of The Caribbean
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the Dominican Republic with Kiters of the Caribbean!Your number one excursion company on the North Coast.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went paddle boarding with KOTC on the river with my wife and in-laws. My in-laws were new to paddle boarding and this was the perfect introduction. The tour started with an informative and enjoyable botanical garden tour by Rudy, which was a favorite for my mother in-law and myself, complete with coconut drinks and plantain tasting. We paddled from the garden down two slow-moving rivers while taking in the countryside and working up an appetite for the meal on the beach. We all were really happy with entire experience. Emma and Joakim are wonderful hosts, and we had a great time.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We are a couple in the age of 60+ who were attending to this tour in February 2013. We had never tested board paddling before and we enjoyed every minute. The guides, Emma and Joakim, were fantastic, the paddling was relaxing and the lunch was delicious. A very good day and we recommend everyone to try it.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Being a bit of a seasoned visitor to Cabarete I thought I knew most of what the beautiful area had to offer. So I was amazed to discover La Boca's amazingly tranquil waterways with the guys from Kiters.

We started the day with an a introduction to a gentleman named Rudy. Strolling round his garden he gave us a little knowledge of some of the local plants, fruits and wildlife. He also has a very interesting choice in pets, among them crocodiles and snakes. Luckily all behind walls and cages!

It was my first go on a paddle board after many years of wanting to give it a try, and luckily the calm waters were very forgiving! Although even veteran paddle boarders would enjoy the morning out, gently floating down stream between the mangroves. The car horns of Cabarete high street seemed a very long way away.

Finishing the morning we arrived at La Boca where a great local seafood lunch was prepared.

The day was amazingly relaxing and the company of the hosts was great. They picked us up from our apartments then dropped us back off in Cabarete for our afternoon kite. Really recommended morning out!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Cabarete primarily for kiteboarding (me for some lessons!) but we didn't get so lucky with the wind. We wanted to experience new things in Cabarete and stand-up paddle boarding was a must do! I had never paddle boarded before so the river was the perfect way to do it, yet if you are experienced the tour ends at "La Boca", which is the mouth into the ocean and there you can get some waves! Not to mention the scenery was so peaceful and not a bad workout either :) The guides were truly good company and took us to a local spot for the best fish lunch afterwards (which is included in the price). They also helped with ideas for other activities on the island which we took them up on, and that didn't disappoint either. Definitely recommend these guys and stand-up paddle boarding!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Paddleboarding is an incredible way to have a nice work out. With the mixture of Kiters of the caribbean its a unique pleasure. Everything is just right, the pick up with a nice fresh hot cup of coffee, the Botanical garden with al the beautiful flowers and fruits, the fantastic relaxing paddle boarding trip on smooth flat river waters and the amazing lunch.

The airport transportation was just as good, the pick up was right on time and they take good care of you. A col bottle of water is served and a pleasure to have when its hot outside. Merijn was driving really relaxed. Thank you guy's for sure we will be back.