“Fun way to spend a morning near Cabarete”
Review of Kiters Of The Caribbean - CLOSED

Kiters Of The Caribbean
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the Dominican Republic with Kiters of the Caribbean!Your number one excursion company on the North Coast.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a fun thing to do if the weather is good. After a fun tour from a local through his botanical garden/zoo and a fresh banana and passion fruit, you will take a 45-60" paddle boat down a river. No experience necessary. You can stand, kneel, or sit on the paddle board. I had never done it and it was very easy and relaxing. You arrive on a beach to have a yummy lunch at a hut restaurant. The pina colada was amazing and I don't even like pina colada's. They core out the fresh pineapple and serve it to you on the side of the drink. Best pineapple I have ever had. The fried fresh fish and chicken were yummy as well. I wish we could have had some time to relax on the beach after the paddle boarding, it is truly a beautiful locale and you must take some pictures there.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This tour is one of the best ways to spend half a day during your vacation!
It's the perfect way to try Paddle Boarding if you have never done it before. The sport part is easy enough and anybody in normal shape can do it. It's also a great way to change the scenery from the beach and see a bit of the "Real Dominican Republic". The little botanical garden is adorable - make sure to try the fresh fruits from the garden offered by the host! And to celebrate the good exercise, nothing better than a very authentic & delicious fresh fish and chicken meal! Super duper good! Everything is safe and organized but in a very small group so there is no stress and you will make friends!
I'm here on an extended stay and I had done the tour once with some friends - we had really enjoyed ourselves! It was such a pleasure to go back again with new friends who enjoyed it as much as we did the first time! Congrats Kiters Of the Caribbean! I might come back soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Thank you Merijn and Joakim.
We had a great tour with you. Rudy was telling us a lot about all kind off different trees and flowers in his garden what grow in Dominikan Republik. Than once on the Paddle board we see the beatyfull country with the nice silence.Once when we arrived on the beach of La Boca we had a nice lunch with you. The traditional dominikan food tast excelent. We come back next februari with soms friends and we want to do the evening trip with you. They tell us that the sunset in La Boca is one off the most beathyfull in the world.

Hope to see you in Februari

Free

This time we did the morning trip

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We went on the tour with the kiters of the caribbean to la Boca close to Cabarete on the paddle tour! It was a great experience and i really loved this trip, and the owners are great people!
It a tour from arround 4 hours and you see the beautiful nature from The Dominican Republic. If you want to experience something news, like to be on the water, love to see the backyard of the caribbean than i really recomend this trip! Its Amazing!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I went with my fiance on the Standup paddel tour, and we were really enjoying the tour.
One of the main reasons why we choosed to go on this tour is because they had swedish speaking guides, and we are from Sweden, so that was a big plus for us.
At first I was a little scared to go on the paddle board cause I had never done it before..
But we got really good instructions on how to do it.
It was fun, and the river and the nature that we saw during the tour was really beautiful.
I would deffinetly recommed others to do this tour.