“Cabarete / Ali's surf camp”
Review of Cabarete Surf Camp

Cabarete Surf Camp
Ranked #30 of 144 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2018

finally made it to Ali's this season ,have listened to many people rave about the food the service the location. when some one tells you to visit Ali's DO NOT WAIT go as soon as possible because you are going to want to go back sadly we have waited to the end of our vacation , this restaurant is a must and should be on everyone's bucket list in Cabarete.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This place has been on my radar for 2 years and we finally made it. I am so happy that we ate here. My wife had a tasty shrimp dish and I had their famous steak. Steak was so big I had to take some home with me. This place is going to be one of my places to eat at when we return next year. If you get the chance to dine here don't pass it up.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Our party of 10 (6 adults and 4 kids) are here tonight. AMAZING experience all around. Location next to fish and turtle filled lagoon entertained kids and was pretty setting, relaxed hammocks and friendly dogs, authentic BBQ and very relaxed atmosphere. INCREDIBLE flavours in the foods, from the BBQ to schnitzel to curries. Have Nacho make you one of his mojitos, they are the best I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Ali's Restaurant at Cabarete Surf Camp has a great menu featuring their famous Churassco beef.
The staff and service is most friendly, a lovely spot in the afternoon or evening and their location is unique.
Several favorites are the Thai Coconut Chicken and Swai Fish dishes.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is really awesome. It is known better as Ali's surf camp. The setting is unreal, you are a short distant from the main strip in Cabarete but feel you are in s jungle paradise. The Food is excellent,we had the tuna & real dishes one way for lunch, then cama back for speak another night. Both malas será outstanding, the service is too. If you go to Cabarete a Shop here should be required

Date of visit: February 2018