“Perfect getaway!”
Review of Grand Laguna Beach

Grand Laguna Beach
Reviewed October 14, 2013

All new facilities, accommodating staff, quiet and serene environment. Definitely a place to relax and getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. it is a good distance away from Cabarete so you will have no problem getting a good nights sleep, but its also near enough if you want to have some party time.

Room Tip: the 2 bedroom apartments are huge and can fit a lot of people.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
GLBRDR, Owner at Grand Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

JayVanGel

Wow! Thanks for speaking so highly about us. Guests like you help us to make Grand Laguna Beach the perfect getaway.

Come back soon!

Tim

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is my second trip to Grand Laguna Beach in Dominican Republic... I enjoyed it so much last time I just had to come back. The facility is beautiful and always extremely clean. Such a peaceful and quiet surrounding, but still close enough to lots of sights, restaurants and nightlife. The staff are extremely attentive and welcoming. A great bonus is that I can call back home to Mississauga/Toronto for free to check in with family! Large screen TV in my suite with access to full cable/satellite and recent movies.... I even visited a Gold's Gym right next door a couple of times! I'm now thinking one day I will purchase a unit!

Next year, I want to organize a whole group of friends to come down together!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What an amazing trip...
Let us start first by saying that the staff at Grand Laguna Beach is incredible. They were always helpfull and attentive to our needs no matter what. When we first walked into the beautiful layout of our condo we were welcomed with a gorgeous arrangement of flowers and a list of food and activites in and around the area. The grounds are private, relaxing and blissfully welcoming.
We cannot express enough how much fun we had and how comfortable we felt while being so far away from home. This truly was a magnificent experience!! Job well done Grand Laguna Beach. Job well done.

Room Tip: We stayed in C2. This room was beautiful with a gorgeous view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ryan b
GLBRDR, Owner at Grand Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hi Ryan B

Thank you for your kind comments. I really enjoyed having you two here at our home, Grand Laguna. My wife and I look forward to seeing you when you return in November. Until then, cuidate!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed at Grand Laguna Beach for 10 incredible days! Great location, easily accessible, beautiful sunset views, very secure and safe. Short distance to the airport. Fantastic service. The weather was great the whole time. The beach was very private and relaxing. We had amazing spa treatments on the patio with an amazing view. Great pool area. We plan to return for the holiday season!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hope N
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I travel frequently and stay in the best of hotels.......this resort is an absolute hidden gem! It is a warm welcoming and cozy palace. The staff will bend over backwards to get you anything you need and to make you feel at home! Each suite is tastefully decorated......LOVED MY STAY!!!! Thank you so much for a fantastic holiday!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Snow White!!

“Warm, Welcoming and Cozy”. Thank you very much, this is what we strive to achieve. I have shared your very kind comments with our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This condo/hotel is situated perfectly between Sosua and Cabarete, it has a great ocean front view and the staff is extremely nice. I have visited Cabarete and Sosua before but didn't enjoy as much as during this vacation. The difference? Grand Laguna Beach! Great place to relax, have fun and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.

Will definately go back as many times as possible.

Don't look anymore and stay here! all apartments are wonderful and you will never believe the price, which is the very best of the area.

Room Tip: Every room is great in its own way.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Orly H, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thanks a lot Pamela!
We are very proud with your comments and that your stay has exceeded your expectations, that tells us that you will visit us again. That is and will always be our greatest pride that our clients feel at home! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

First time to Dominican Republic, mainly for scuba diving and we chose to stay at Grand Laguna Beach at Sosua close to Puerto Plata. This Condo/ Hotel was more then we expected. First class in every aspect. We had a three bedroom condo on the third floor with a perfect view of the Ocean. The beach is beautiful, with easy access. Our condo was exceptionally decorated, with high speed Internet and all the TV channels you could want. Tim the owner went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and gave us advise on what to do. He hooked us up with an excellent dive master. I have dove a lot of places in the world, Sosua was a pleasant surprise. I did not expect such exceptional, cavern dives, wreck dives and reef dives. Sosua has it all. Great diving, great restaurants, and everyone I met was so friendly, I felt I was at home. After one week, I knew everyone in the hotel and had my favorite hang outs in town where I met so many people as well. Maybe one day it will be. Definitely will go right back to Grand Laguna Beach.

Room Tip: All rooms I saw were excellent. Most likely will be purchasing a unit soon. Priced a way below marke...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
GLBRDR, Owner at Grand Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thanks Scott F for the great review. I love hearing that you felt at home, that is the environment we are striving for. Mi casa es su casa! also thanks for inspiring me to try diving too!! look forward to seeing you at Grand Laguna again. Tim