Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I each reserved individual "Full Body Deep Tissue" massage sessions here with Grace and were very impressed. Her knowledge and skill was very evident even in just conversation before booking. Definitely worth the value as well, which we have unfortunately paid more for much less service. Additionally, my wife received an Indian Head Massage as well and was pleased.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Just back from another fantastic massage with Grace. I'd had one of the local massages on a previous trip to Cabarete, but Grace is in a different league. She not only has the hands of a pro, but she is caring, present and highly knowledgeable about the body. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Grace is a very supportive and intuitive Yoga instructor. She tailors the class to the needs of the participants. Working with Grace has helped my improve my balance and core strength. She is aware of my limitations and knows when to push me forward. I look forward to returning to the DR and getting back to Yoga with Grace.

I also hired Grace for a massage when I had a migraine that would not go away. She did an amazing job of breaking down the muscle knots that were holding onto the headache. She was awesome. I would recommend her massage for anyone.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My family rented a villa in Sosua, DR and it is standard practice to make arrangements for all of the ladies to get treated to a massage while vacationing. Since there were 6 of us, Grace agreed to come to us with one of her employees, which made it super convenient for the group. I get a massages on a regular basis, so I consider myself a tough critic. I highly recommend paying a visit to Saving Grace Yoga and Massage.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

While visiting Sosua, DR my mother-in-law arranged for massages for myself and the ladies on our trip. Being 6 months pregnant I was elated at the idea of a relaxing massage, but hesitant about traveling to a facility and adamant about having a masseur practiced in prenatal massage. Saving Grace lived up to her name in every way! She immediately suggested onsite service and arranged for herself and a second masseur to come to us! She is experienced in prenatal massage and made the entire experience easy, enjoyable and (the point!) relaxing! I used Grace, who was excellent, and my family members had nothing but accolades for her fellow masseur. We loved it so much we asked them to come back 2 days later and do it all again! I highly recommend saving Grace massage, she was a pleasure to work with.