“A+ Massage for this tough critic!”

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Mine Hill, New Jersey
“A+ Massage for this tough critic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

My family rented a villa in Sosua, DR and it is standard practice to make arrangements for all of the ladies to get treated to a massage while vacationing. Since there were 6 of us, Grace agreed to come to us with one of her employees, which made it super convenient for the group. I get a massages on a regular basis, so I consider myself a tough critic. I highly recommend paying a visit to Saving Grace Yoga and Massage.

Visited June 2013

Sparta, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Onsite prenatal massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

While visiting Sosua, DR my mother-in-law arranged for massages for myself and the ladies on our trip. Being 6 months pregnant I was elated at the idea of a relaxing massage, but hesitant about traveling to a facility and adamant about having a masseur practiced in prenatal massage. Saving Grace lived up to her name in every way! She immediately suggested onsite service and arranged for herself and a second masseur to come to us! She is experienced in prenatal massage and made the entire experience easy, enjoyable and (the point!) relaxing! I used Grace, who was excellent, and my family members had nothing but accolades for her fellow masseur. We loved it so much we asked them to come back 2 days later and do it all again! I highly recommend saving Grace massage, she was a pleasure to work with.

Visited June 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Grace is a fantastic massage therapist. I was suffering from some shoulder pain and she was able to help get rid of it and also gave me exercise on how to help it from not happening again. I would highly recommend if you are in Cabarete to look her up and let her work her magic on you.

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage in Cabarete”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Grace is not only the best massage therapist in Cabarete, she's probably one of the best massage therapists... EVER!. Truly, one of the best massages I've ever had. I am very picky when it comes to massage and hesitant to try someone new, but when my shoulders and back were just aching from surfing I caved and figured ANY massage, even a just-ok one would do. I was pleasantly surprised to have found Grace. She's highly skilled and intuitive, she's got a firm touch and incredibly strong (despite her size :). She knew exactly how to work out the knots! She also incorporated elements of Thai and Indian massage through her experiences with travel and study of massage in those places. Just all around great! Recommend it as part of your Cabarete must do's!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lori_Dag
Toronto
“For those with sore muscles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My boyfriend and I were sore from taking kitesurfing lessons on Kite Beach. Saving Grace came up right away in my search for the best massage in Cabarete, so we decided to give it a try. Grace was very friendly and professional. She has very strong hands and her massages were wonderful. She was able to identify what areas to concentrate on and found all of our sore spots. We both left feeling energized, invigorated and ready to take on another day of kitesurfing. We will definitely be back to visit Grace for massages the next time we are in Cabarete and we highly recommend her if you are in the area!

Visited April 2014