“Best Part of The Trip”

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Part of The Trip”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Grace is professional,talented, and truly wants to heal. She helped me after several tough days in the water. The massage was strong yet soothing. Grace gives you a full hour of attention and then spent several minutes explaining the best way to stay healthy. I can't wait to get back to Kiteboard and have Grace heal my sore muscles. I'm not sure I would been able to kite every day without Grace.
Next time I will try her Yoga class.
A must while in Cabarete!!!

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Best massage”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I look forward to our time in the Dominican Republic for several reasons, one being a massage with Grace. She is knowledgable, professional, and personable. She has fixed several of my aches and pains with her therapeutic massages. Susan

Visited February 2014
Sandgate, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Simply brilliant!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

One of the best massages I have ever had! (And I don't say that lightly.) Grace was flexible and understanding when making the appointment, both friendly and professional. She calmly and methodically works away on any problem areas she finds, really getting into the muscles to loosen them, whilst at the same time leaving you relaxed and soothed. Being located right on Kite Beach, Grace is familiar with the aches, pains and tension that come from surfing and kitesurfing. She was more than helpful in providing some exercises to prevent further tension, and is clearly very knowledgeable and good at what she does.
This calm and knowledgeable approach is also carried across to Grace's yoga classes. Unhurried, yet focussed, Grace takes into account the abilities of the class and will tailor the session accordingly to ensure everyone is benefitting. An excellent way to begin the day, relaxing and working the body and mind.
I highly recommend both Grace's massages and yoga classes!

Vermont
“After many days of Kiteboarding...”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had more than a few kinks and sore muscles. Grace frequently works with kiteboarders, surfers, SUP'ers and knows how to get you loosened up and back on the water!

London, Canada
“Only the Best!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Having had numerous massages from Grace, taking her yoga classes and receiving an Indian Head Massage, I strongly recommend anyone living or visiting Cabarete to contact this amazing
professional for any services provided by her. After my massages, I slept all night without aches and no pills where necessary. Absolutely the best ever. My husband has had massages and can't believe how good he feels the next morning. If you have not tried one of Grace's services, you are missing out. Thanks Grace for all you do - you are the best in your field.

Visited February 2014