“Fantastic Yoga Instuctor!”

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I took two of Grace's yoga classes at Natura Cabana and they were great! The classes were well paced and included both stretching and balance poses. Grace demonstrates postures with modifications, which accommodates experienced and novice students within the same class. My husband had never taken yoga before and Grace guided him every step of the way!

1  Thank DCJanelle

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Thank you so much Grace for that amazing massage. So helpful, I'll get ready for Ironman St Croix. I will highly recommended Grace to YOU. Isabelle from Switzerland

Reviewed April 30, 2013

the perfect yoga lessons for surfers kitesurfer and windsurfer!!
thanks a lot we see us in the next lesson

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Grace is amazing. She is a fantastic massage therapist and a really nice person. I had two massages with her while I was in Cabarete. I arrived in Cabarete with a three-week-old knee injury that will probably require surgery. Grace was able to work on my knee and my leg and help me gain some range of motion that I thought was lost forever. The rest of the massage was great too! She is such a small person but with the strength of, I don't know, a Navy SEAL or something! I was not able to try a yoga class because of my knee, but Grace was willing to work with me privately and do an adjusted yoga routine for the one-legged. I highly recommend her and I wish her the best of luck! Thank you Grace!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Grace is fantastic, she really is quite talented and super nice too!
Her prices are about half of what you would pay at a spa in the US.