“Great Yoga in Cabarete!”

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've attended Grace's classes at two locations. She does a great job of adjusting the level according to the experience and fitness of her class. Really enjoyable.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My thoughtful sister found Grace on-line and booked one hour massages for me and my brother-in-law a few days into our vacation in Cabarete. (To give some perspective on the title of my review - we usually get massages about once a month in Toronto - including massages from registered massage therapists, as well as Tuina, Shiatsu, etc.)
We were staying at Millennium Cabarete, so we walked on the beach to her location at Agualina. We enjoyed the 15 minute beach walk, but it can be a little tricky at one spot during high tide. You may want to take the street way (although this can be just as tricky since there are no sidewalks) or cab it depending on where you are coming from, but we liked walking on the beach from our location.
I loved watching the kite surfers on Kite Beach as we each waited our turn for our massage. There is also a beach restaurant there in case you get hungry or thirsty. They had no problem letting us sit there even though we didn't order anything that day.
Grace has the combination of what I am assuming is a healer's intuition along with some amazing training and experience from around the world that makes her massages the
BEST we have ever had. She uses organic oil for the massage and aromatic essential oils to enhance the experience (lovely lavender to de-stress me, and eucalyptus to help my brother-in-law with his cold).
She knew exactly how much pressure we each wanted/needed and where we needed it.
I wanted to ask her a million questions about what it was like to move from Toronto to Cabarete, but I was somehow relaxed into submission and silence within a few minutes as Grace worked on my grateful muscles and the lavender worked on my brain.
I felt so great afterwards that I asked if I could book another appointment with her that same week.
Turns out my brother-in-law had an equally amazing experience. He had been unable to turn his head to check his blind spot when driving...until Grace got a hold of him. He had full range of motion when she was done. He also wanted to book another appointment.
Luckily for us, Grace was able to give us appointments a few days later and the second massages were as good as the first ones.
We ended up begging her to move back to Toronto!
Grace's prices are reasonable by Toronto standards and more affordable than at the Millennium Spa.
She works out of a simple location, not a fancy spa, but her massage table is very comfortable and once she starts her massage...you are transported to whatever happy place exists in your head.
My sister also ended up having a wonderful massage, so now Grace has 3 people eagerly waiting for her to come and visit her mother in Toronto (and give a few massages while she is here)!

3  Thank jillieDspiceTea
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I arrived in Cabarete with lower back issues which is a tough way to start a vacation. I felt very fortunate to have found Grace right away thanks to Tripadvisor, she was easy to reach through her website email and she quickly responded to set up an appointment. The massage was excellent, so thorough and very relaxing. Grace is also an extremely caring person, because I was literally crooked when I got there she referred me to a physiotherapist in Cabarete. I had a combination of massage and physio during my 2 week stay there, which got me on the road to recovery. She also showed me a few yoga stretches at the end of he massage that I could do to help me in the long term. I am so grateful to her for all her help!

1  Thank Jennk74
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you love Yoga , find Grace when you get here she does yoga at various spots.I found her at Cabarete Kite Club . I personally did not have a massage but know others who loved her.

1  Thank SMF08
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Grace is an amazingly sweet woman. I did an awesome morning yoga-over-the-sea-looking session and she has that secret weapon she uses at the end to make you relax even more.

Since I hurt myself in the gym a few days early, I also went to her for a massage, and she gave the best I ever had (and believe me, I had tones of massage in my life before), really specific and perfect for my sport injury but I'm sure she can do great relaxing massage as well ! Go see her, she has alot to share!

1  Thank ErikaD123