“AN OCEANSIDE MASSAGE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AN OCEANSIDE MASSAGE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you are travelling to Cabarete, Dominican Republic (Cab) as Grace Mazzucco registered massage therapist of Amazing Grace Massage calls it, and you want a professional massage from a qualified therapist then Grace is your gal!

As a holistic therapist I make it a point to relax and get some downtime when I travel and it is sooo hard to find a good massage, despite what all the travel brochures say. This was the first time I found someone qualified to my standards, especially in the tropics. I sure will be going back to see Grace and will recommend her to my friends and clients alike. Grace has a quaint therapy room that overlooks the ocean and is decorated in a way that soothes you as soon as you walk in, the treatment room is spotless and grace offers a variety of organic non toxic and vegan oils for individuals like me who prefer non toxic oils. Grace is soft spoken and a tiny woman...but don't let that fool you, I like a deep tissue massage and Grace delivered, her skill level on the various parts of my body left me happy that I took the time to look her up and get a good therapeutic going over Great job Grace I look forward to coming back, I see why she said people book well in advance when they know they are going to the island..I think I will do the same. See you soon Grace and thanks!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 12Allison

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Grace gave the most amazing massage
that I have ever experienced.
After a hard days Kiting as a novice 40 some thing, my shoulders , back and neck were in bits.
1 hour later I floated out of the room, cured.
Your skill, ambiance of the room and crashing waves made for the ultimate experience .

Keep up the great work with those magic hands and elbows.

Danbury, Connecticut
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“AWESOME Grace and Yoga!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Grace's class takes place in a covered, adorable loft, right ON the beach. The spot is just perfect- shaded and with the sound of waves.

The class was well structured, and it made my stress level go down signifcantly after a long day of travel.

At the end, there is a surprise that you will like, but I am not going to tell you what it is:) Just go!

The class is very reasonably priced, too, at around $6.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great yoga teacher and excellent massage therapist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughters and I spent a week in Cabarete recently and had the great good fortune to connect with Grace even before we got there so we could arrange for daily private yoga classes at our rental unit. Grace did a great job adapting her class to meet each of our needs so we always felt we got the kind of workout we were looking for. One day we went to the Extreme Hotel for a lazy day on the beach topped off by excellent massages with Grace. Such a treat!

Visited April 2012
Groton, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Theraputic and Relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Grace is a wonderful masseuse! She provides a very relaxing experience, but isn't afraid to take on those sore spots head on. She even followed up the massage by giving me some exercises I could do at home to promote healthy muscles and sent me an email containing those exercises. You can tell the Grace really cares about her "patients".

Visited March 2012