“Awesome Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We have vegan and gluten free meal options. Great for kids.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great place I had found on Trip Advisor and wanted to visit.....so glad we did. Fantastic food and we got to meet the owner who took time to chat with us and I had told him that I was from Canada and found his place listed on Trip Advisor. He was helpful to suggest what to try on the menu. He then came outside and spent some time chatting with us about our meal.
We all were raving about the food. I can not wait to visit again upon my return in Dec :)

There are newer reviews for Gordito's Fresh Mex

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Travelling back and forth from Cabarete allows me to take pause from daily trips to Gorditos - and it gives me something to look forward to when I come back.

Everything is good on the menu, and excited to see the Rogue Fitness menu with healthy items!

The fish is always amazing, and keeps me coming back.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great fish tacos and very filling chipotle style burritos. The food is decently priced but you definitely get your money's worth.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Some local friends of ours brought us to this place and we loved it! Everything is so fresh and the prices were great. I had crispy tacos and tried one of every meat and liked them all equally. The second time I had an awesome salad.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great value for good food ! I love the way they prepare the fish taco. With a heated almost puff pastry feel to the taco,not smothered with a lot of extraneous toppings,just a hint of sauce and fresh shredded cabbage for a nice crunch ! I just wish they had a better salsa for the chips, they serve diced tomatoes with almost no salsa ???