“Simple and fresh tacos”

Gordito's Fresh Mex
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We can cater to children and vegans as well.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Riga, Latvia
“Simple and fresh tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I haven't eaten too much Mexican food so not en expert, but the tacos at Gordito's tasted exactly like I would imagine and then some. We went there twice during our trip to Cabarete and liked the beef tacos the best. Don't miss out on the guacamole and salsa with chips - everything is fresh, simple and delicious! A whole lunch was around $7 per person - very reasonable for an enjoyable meal.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keep coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Every time I am in Cabarete I come here, multiple times a day if I can! I love the carnitas burrito, but I recently discovered the Mahi Fish tacos. THEY ARE THE BEST! My friends and I ate here literally everyday on on our two week stay in Cabarete. Can't wait to go back!

Anaheim, California
“fabulous find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

We found this place by pure fluke. lovely decor, great music and the staff were very friendly. our food was inexpensive and delicious. They are famous for their fish tacos but you better get there early. Fantastic food at a great price. They have the coldest Presidente beer which they are very proud of. You will not be disappointed and you will discover you will eat here more than once.

cabarete
“Great every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Gorditos is one of the staples of Cabarete, and you can rest assured that it will consistently be good.

The owners know how to keep things fast, healthy and tasty every time I go in there.

Thank you D & J for the great service and a great addition to Cabarete!

“"Best Fish Tacos Ever"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The best fish tacos ever with fresh Mahimahi fish everyday. My colleagues and I ate here on a regular basis. Friendly and clean restaurant that cooks to perfection.

Báez