“Fast, cheap and good”

Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We have vegan and gluten free meal options. Great for kids.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Reviewed April 14, 2014

What else can you be asking for than being served quickly, at an affordable price and good food. I like everything there with a preference for their fish Taco and the XXL bowls.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

first time going to Gordito's. very nice place, clean friendly people. knowledgable about food. really, really good food. will return on my next visit. tried the taco bowl. and the taco's. cannot wait to try some of the other items on menu.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We visited from Ontario Canada. 5th time to Cabarete - first time to Gordito's. Great menu, Great ingredients, Excellent service, Great size of portions....FANTASTIC taste! Excellent price and value. One visit is truly not enough! We had a lunch and a dinner. Both times excellent. The patio is clean and has good seating - and is very entertaining watching the street traffic. See many local people getting take out. Cheers! Great job! We will see you next April!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Ingredients with the exception of the beans and rice which are not to my likings were very fresh.
I had a beef burrito with the works and hubby and I shared chips guacamole and salsa.My husband had the pork taco and a beef burrito.Food was ok being that we are use to the real Mexican food.This kind of flavor is hard to find here! They make the burrito right in front of you, adding what you want, and skipping what you don't :) I'm going to give it a four star because the service is very good . the girl at register was very sweet and we needed a cab to get back to our condo and she did us the favor of calling a nearby taxi which I think it was very nice of her to do.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had a chicken burrito with chips and salsa. Both were excellent. This kind of flavor is hard to find here! They make the burrito right in front of you, adding what you want, and skipping what you don't :)