“Fresh Mexican!!!”

Gordito's Fresh Mex
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We can cater to children and vegans as well.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Fresh Mexican!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food combined with great prices. A perfect place to hang around with friends and family and eat some nachos with homemade guacamole as a side dish.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
New York City, New York
“Awesome, fresh & affordable Mexican”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate here twice on our week-long trip - both because it was conveniently right next to our hotel and also it was super affordable, fresh and tasty! It's perfect for an affordable but filling lunch or dinner. I got the fish bowl both times. The fish is grilled to perfection, atop white rice, black beans, amazing guacamole and cabbage. They definitely have a following, as we often saw it pretty packed during rush hours for lunch and dinner. Simple but very well done, I'd definitely recommend a stop by to anyone visiting Cabarete! (cash only)

• Visited December 2013
Columbia, MO
“Great Mexican Food, very affordable”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was skeptical about how good this restaurant would be, but it is phenomenal. I loved everything I ate and would highly recommend anyone traveling to Cabarete to stop there for a bite to eat.

• Visited December 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Amazing food, people and price.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family and I spend Thanksgiving in Cabarete and actually ate our Thanksgiving lunch at Gordito's. This was not the first time we ate there... and it wasn't the second. When we found Gordito's on Tuesday we couldn't stay away. The only thing better than the food was the people and service. I can't say enough good things about Gordito's...

• Visited November 2013
Halifax, Canada
“fresh and well within conservative budget limits”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family often returns to Gordito's - for various menu items. My personal favourite is the guacamole and the salsa.

Visited December 2013