“I want some fish tacos.”

Gordito's Fresh Mex
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Gordito's Fresh Mex is a fast serve restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We serve super fresh salad bowls, burritos and tacos. We have vegan and gluten free meal options. Great for kids.Home of the famous "Mambo Fish Taco"
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been craving the Mambo Fish Taco every day since I got back from vacation. The juices were also great. Might I suggest half pina and half coco.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

fish tacos were delicious!!! and the people that worked there were so friendly. the guy gave me a sample of his homemade hotsauce and it was sooooo good!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

i went there 2nd time , the owner lady is very nice, she was saving fish for someone but when i asked she gave me the tacoo's , very clean place , i want there with 4 other friends they all like the food, brito was big and they deep fried it (they have an other name for it) 3 fish taco's and 3 beef once, i was unable to finsh it all.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in and had burritos, chips, salsa and guacamole. It was fast and the food was very fresh. Similar concept to some of the chain burrito places in the USA but half the price and better food. Can't go wrong though. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We eat at Gordito's or do take out several times a month. I just picked up carry out tacos. Every single time we visit, the quality of the food and service is exactly the same: excellent. This is a lot to say for a restaurant in this country, where consistency of food/dishes is hardly ever found. On top of that, it is a very affordable option for quick bite -- we even do dinner at times.

Kudos to the owner and his staff for running this restaurant with such consistency for this long.