“Best Kiteboard school on Kite Beach, Cabarete.”

Gokite Cabarete Kiteboarding School
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabarete is loved for windsurfing, surfing as well as kiteboarding. With constant trade winds and warm waters, Gokite Cabarete is the ideal place to learn Kiteboarding. You will find us located at Extreme Hotel on Kite Beach Cabarete.
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Richard and crew are total pros and super friendly. Know the wind conditions perfectly and maximize time on the water while keeping every safe.

All reviews
"total beginner"
"experienced staff"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed May 4, 2017

We spent 10 days in Cabarete and 5 of those had good enough winds to work on our novice kiting skills. Richard was great to interact with, and his guide Gabriel taught me how to stay upwind. At one point I crashed the kite out by the reef and couldn't relaunch it due to the waves and slack lines . One his guys, Bico, kited out, retrieved the kite, then came back and gave me a tow back to shore. Great crew of guys.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We had a great time at the school. Instructors were very helpful and fun to work with. They were able to help with any questions I had and certainly helped me make a big improvement in my mechanics. The location is also great, conditions are perfect for beginners and once you start riding you cant ask for anything better. I definitely recommend to anyone visiting for a short or long-term stay.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 19, 2017

There are lots of kite schools on Kite Beach in Cabarete however I found this school the best for a beginner. The staff are terrific and very helpful. They have great equipment and make the learning process, which can be frustrating for a novice fun and informative and are super helpful and encouraging. Really enjoyed my lessons with the guys and will definatley use their services again!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I spent some time in Cabarete this winter and wanted to take some kitesurfing lessons. There is a lot of schools and choosing one can be overwhelming! I chose Go Kite , they made me feel welcome right away. Richard the owner and Gabriel the manager were always keen to provide me with the best experience possible and tailor a package to meet my specific need at the best price (very flexible). Dealing with Richard and Gabriel was always a pleasure, they are both very friendly and highly professional. The equipment is top notch and very well maintained thanks to Papo who is always eager to help you with a smile, in short a great guy and very knowledgeable in all kite maters. The staff , Juan Carlos, Solon, Junior, Anthony, Raoul, Jean-André are the soul of the school! They are very very patient with newbies like me and always have good words of encouragement creating a great environment in which to learn. The overall vibe at the school is awesome! I didn't regret my choice one bit, they will make you fell welcome no matter your level. Thanks to all at Go kite for a great time, see you next year!