“best shape of my life”

Zendo Fitness Cabarete
Ranked #2 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: #WorldsBestGym Welcome to our beach front paradise! Zendo Fitness is an open air gym on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Here we live by the sun and we are powered by it, the only solar powered gym in the Caribbean! Our mantra of "Living in sync with the environment" flows through to our gym, as our equipment mimics functional and natural movement. When you step foot into our gym, you will see our unique methodology in our boot camps, training and fitness classes. Our approach to health and fitness is holistic. We implement various methods to help our clients reach their fitness goals, from nutrition counseling to expert coaching on complex movements, it's all about helping clients find balance in life. The tools we use include TRX straps, dumbbells, gymnastics rings, cinder blocks, sandbags, coconuts, and even small children. Our highly qualified coaches focus their attention teaching clients to move efficiently to realize their athletic potential. Many people choose to go barefoot and we encourage anyone that hasn't before to give it a try. Working out under a thatched cana roof and reclaimed tropical wood floor under your feet, after an organic smoothie just feels likes the way it should be. Our mission is to fuel your quest for health and wellness. Be prepared to work, learn, and experience!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Seriously... after only one month of religiously attending classes at Rogue Fitness (3-5 a week) I was in the best shape of my life! Hello 6 pack! Classes are fun and boisterous, loud music and a great friendly team environment. sure does beat sweating on a treadmill on your own. Rogue Fitness is the perfect compliment to your trip to Cabarete, you'll be in wicked shape and burn off all those extra mojitos. Plus, the trainers are all hotties!

2  Thank Kelsey R

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I wasn't even there to workout, the flow of energy just grabbed me! Zach and his team care and it shows. From answering my endless questions to just slowing down to accommodate the non-gym goer, they all do it and do it with ease. Magically motivating!

I highly recommend Rogue Fitness for seasoned worker-outers and non-gym goers alike!

3  Thank Katsghetti
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Rogue fitness is a great facility for all your workout needs. The staff is very friendly and easy to talk to, with all the knowledge you need to be fit and healthy. Good variety of classes to take with positive trainers to keep you motivated. Great location with the beach right near by for a cool down swim in the ocean. This should be the first choice for anyone in Cabarete.

1  Thank Maynard L
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place rocks! The staff is excellent, classes are great and facilities are dope! Whether you like a class setting or doing your own thing, you have so many options, traditional freeweight workouts, circuit training, daily crossfit, TRX! Or you can just hit the bag and spar, you got it all. Not to mention its inside a massive thatch-roofed bungalow, steps away from the ocean. Bang out a workout with the gorgeous mid-afternoon Cabarete breeze blowin through the gym, awesome!

2  Thank Bryan L
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Whether you are a new comer to fitness, or an old dog at it. This is the place for you. I have been into fitness for many years, and figureded I was doing fine, but was in a lull. having visited Dominican many times, i saw this rogue fitness, extreme hotel. Finely had the opportunity to stay there in february for a week. not knowing what to expect, I was a little nervous.
Well I now know, a new me. The experience was over the top. from learnig new ways to adapt to eating clean, to a Zach attach everyday.
Zach the personal trainer, has more knowledge, and ways to pump you up in your work outs, I cannot explain. The whole crew there is awesome. Friendly and help you in anyway needed. From yoga, to kickboxing, xfit, and many more classes available. They can provide an ultimate experience for anyone. really miss it there, and planning my trip for next year already.
thanks guys.