“Cafe Claro is just the best !”
Review of Cafe Claro

Cafe Claro
Ranked #8 of 144 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Claro is the local's secret find for fresh and friendly breakfast and lunch dishes served with a smile. All orders are made from scratch with homemade love. All fruit juices are made in-house. Vegetarian friendly. Kid friendly with all the arts and crafts to keep them busy for a full meal. Signature meals and signature drinks. World famous Banana Almond Pancakes with Rum Maple Syrup. Handcrafted gazpacho, wraps, salads and sandwiches. Only a few steps from Cabarete Center and the Beach. 8am to 2pm Tuesday through Sunday. Reservations recommended especially on Sundays.
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I look forward to starting my mornings when in Cabarete at Cafe Claro - I domicile a block away in Playa Ventosa and start thinking of the place when I wake up ! I eat healthier here than I do in the States and the cost is so modest for the fresh ingredients and quantity you get. Sandy the proprietor is wonderful and her care and touches show via the menu and overall ambience of Cafe Claro. I tend to usually get the poached eggs with whole wheat toast and a bowl full of granola with all the local fruits and I am good to go until dinner. Highly recommend !!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 6, 2018

This little café is located off the street and has a lovely patio surrounded by lovely plants making for a cozy patio dining experience reminiscent of grandma's garden patio. The owner Sandy is German and takes great pride in her product, service and customers happiness. Everything is very fresh and properly served, prices are modest and the overall experience very nice. We were introduced to Cafe Claro by long time locals who prefer Café Claro over all other breakfast locations in Cabarate; I highly recommend.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Really loved the Claro Cafe. I’ve been to it two years in a row. Both times for breakfast. It’s a cozy place with amazing staff. I love the egg burrito. Its spicy with fresh veggies. You won’t leave hungry. A good menu for all diets.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Huevos Rancheros - 2 eggs over easy served on black beans and a tortilla, topped with cheese and Tex Mex salsa. Amazing flavour and substantial.
3 pancakes were incredibly fluffy with all the toppings. The fruit bowl was the best in town! My wife tried it in many restaurants in the area.
Our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. She checked on our progress throughout the meal and was very fast and efficient.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This little place is tucked away just pass Janets on the main road thru Cabarete. It has a great brunch menu along with several more lunch type selections. I love the crab cakes and burgers while the others in our group usually opt for the eggs, pancakes and other b'fast/brunch items. the setting is wonderful but your oasis is often broken up by the loud motorcycles and traffic on the main road. Recommend you give this place a visit.