“Excellent coffee, great people, important work”

Cabarete Coffee Company
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Cabarete
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Fresh, Healthy Local Food. smoothies, pannie subs, deli sandwich and the best omelets in town Bagels, cookies fresh juice. Organic Coffee,
California
“Excellent coffee, great people, important work”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The coffee alone is well worth the hike from the center of town. But the friendly and helpful advice from Patricia, the owner, made it special. They actively support sustainable farming practices and the local community through their business, eco-tours, and support of the Mariposa DR Foundacion. Their important work deserves more recognition and we are happy to have stumbled upon it. Don't pass this gem by!

• Visited July 2013

“don't walk by”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Small coffee shop that is right on main road out of cabarete. If walking,be careful of traffic and realize it is a long walk on the road. Better than the road is to go by beach,but don't ask me where to go up...I only know by sight.

Small shop with good coffee and great waffles at an awesome price. Definite stop if you can.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Amazing Coffee and Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is my favorite place for breakfast. We discovered it on this most recent vacation, walking distance from our resort. The espresso drinks are amazing! The fruit bowl is huge, filled with the freshest of fruits. Also have lots of other great choices. Staff is very friendly and the service is great. Also you're supporting a great cause.

Brooklyn, New York
“Incredible food and BEST Coffee!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Cabarete Coffee! Their Tati coffee could turn someone who doesn't like coffee into a coffee lover! I actually took their cocoa tour on their organic cocoa farm so I've seen first hand where everything comes from. What an incredible tour! I really felt like I was a part of a real farm.

The food and smoothies are absolutely amazing. Good sized portions and lots of yummy fruit! My favorite so far is their bacon egg and cheese bagel with pineapple and papaya on the side. Their wifi worked perfectly for me there and everyone was really friendly. I really have enjoyed going here and will miss it when I leave Cabarete.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Divine Coffee for a Good Cause”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This Coffee Shop rules! Excellent Organic Fair trade shade grown coffee. I bought a bag of it to bring back home and I just stand there and smell the coffee for a few minutes before I even make a cup. The cafe is associated with the Mariposa Foundation which educates local girls, so it's basically incredible coffee for a better world.

Visited March 2013