“First class spa!”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The expansion of the N Day spa is nothing short of excellent! The spa is spacious and so relaxing! The service professional and very friendly. Always want to back for more.

1  Thank Sandy2013_13

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Trusting someone to do my eyebrows is really hard for me. After weeks of asking women with manicured eyebrows for recommendations, all fingers pointed to Kit at N'Day spa. Hair by hair, strip by strip, she made me feel so comfortable with being so high maintenance about my face that I curiously asked her about prices and types of bikini waxes having never done one before. She was very friendly and funny about it all and right after my brows were done, had me take it off and go for it. I screamed, I called her a bad word or two, or three, but she cutely laughed it off and every mortifying moment after reassured me it was almost over and that the first time is always the worst. I thought I would feel violated or uncomfortable but not at all. It's been over a week now and I'm still fresh and clean! Her wax is so high quality (a rare find in the D.R.) my sensitive skin didn't irritate at all. Although I am highly anticipating the less painful repeat visits, it's safe to say I'm committed to monthly waxes with Kit, for both upstairs and downstairs.

2  Thank Extremea G
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The perfekt spa if you want to be in a relaxed athmosphere where you get professional help. I went here to get a waxing-best waxing EVER! And I mean that, I have tried a lot of spas and this one is definetely one of my favorites. Kit is an energetic person with a gentle touch, and she made me feel so comfertable during my brazilian waxing. This is really a day spa to recommend!!

1  Thank Vilde902
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful facial today, preceded by a back massage. The entire experience from arrival through departure was totally about ME! I also took advantage of an eyebrow and lip wax...when I left the salon there was no trace of any redness.

As always...a perfect experience! Thank you Kit

1  Thank golfergirlny51
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kit does an amazing job, she is the only person I let wax my bikini area. She is professional, quick, painless as can be, and completely affordable. The spa is centrally located and easy to find. I totally recommend this place.

1  Thank Genevieve S