“Exceeds any expectations! Lots of options.”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Franklin, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Exceeds any expectations! Lots of options.”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I don't usually indulge in spas.... But I am SO glad I went to this once and gave it a shot.
They took my reservation the same day (I felt bad but they were extremely accommodating) The owner greeted me at the entrance with great enthusiasm and made me feel at home. Now, the place itself- spotless. Clean. Very zen. Music and atmosphere was executed to absolute perfection. I was given a robe and a nice warm foot soak while I waited for Krystel (hope I spelled her name right...). I chose the "Papaya mango smoothie". Seemed like a great deal- a scrub, body wrap and a massage for the price quoted.
The whole experience was relaxing, and Krystel was great and had a lot of patience for a non-experienced spa- goer. Good quality products. Massage great. Also, no one rushed me nor did I feel like their eyes were on the clock. I left a little later than the 'time' suggested, and for that- I was grateful at their focus on quality.
HIGHLY recommend. Was my favorite part of my trip.

Visited February 2014

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“New facilities and perfect service”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Kit added new rooms to her Day Spa. Now it has a lot of space and the environment give a very luxury impression with nice light setting and decorations, Being a regular customer for many years I'm always impressed about the good service, smiling faces not only from Kit but also her assistants. Visiting Kit's N Day Spa is a must when coming to Cabarate and I look so much forward to come again. Thank you Kit and Krystel for making my holidays even more relaxing.

Visited January 2014
Paris, France
“waxing in cabarete”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

great place to get a wax in cabarete. i have also been told that the massages are amazing, but i have not yet gotten the pleasure of trying out. but the wax is very good. the wax used is of good quality, and kit surely knows what she is doing. she will leave you spotless and ready to put that bikini back on.

Visited August 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“perfect waxing!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

it was my second time at n day spa and definitly i will go there again. perfect service and kit is an amazeing person. i am happy that i met her and she made the waxing professional. also the atmosphere cannot be better!! thank you kit!

Visited January 2014
Mill Valley, California
“Mystical experience!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

December 2013 was my first visit to see Kit at N Day Spa who came highly recommended by my neighbor. My husband and I visit every year and I cannot believe I had not been until this past visit. I was getting over a badly sprained ankle and had a very sore back, I left my appointment feeling rejuvenated and my foot and back felt so much better afterwards. I really felt like I had been pampered and the whole rest of that day was very relaxed. I bought my husband a massage for an X-Mas present and he said it was the "Best massage he had ever had". He said it was a "Mystical Experience" and we both cannot wait to go back next year when we return to Cabarete. Kit really goes out of her way to make your experience memorable and makes you feel like a Queen or King for a day!

Visited December 2013