“Pampered!!!”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Kit is wonderful!! She has a beautiful smile and a welcoming demeanor. Her gracious hospitality is refreshing. She gave me a wonderful pedicure complete with a wine spritzer! I really enjoyed our conversation. Kit is very professional and her colorful personality shows in her artistic shop and how she pampers. Highly recommend Kit's services. When I return to Cabarete I will definitely visit Kit again. ;) - Tania (mom of 6). KY

3  Thank Fuzzy1226

Reviewed July 14, 2013

N day spa in Cabarete gave me the absolute best facial I have ever experienced. Every comfort had been anticipated and included hot packs for my feet; hand, arm, and feet massages as part of the anti aging facial. The owner/therapist does not push products however does make recommendations for future skin care. Excellent value for price....not inexpensive.

3  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm so happy, went for the first time for a manucure at N Day Spa and they now have the new OPI Gelcolor technique... The result is great without forgetting the fresh juice, the relaxing back chair and the good humor and mood of the staff. Thank you for everything

3  Thank Carole P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've now gone twice for waxing, and had great experiences both times. Kit is great - extremely competent and experienced, very friendly, and the spa is very clean and relaxing. I'm looking forward to trying a facial someday. The place is expanding now and the new space looks great.

3  Thank Kate M
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am so happy I was able to experience the ten session light therapy at N Day Spa. I was sad when all ten were finished, but excited to come back monthly for my once a month light therapy. I saw wonderful results and received so many compliments on my skin. The staff are always informed and the setting is so relaxing. I love this spa!

4  Thank worldtravel05