“A wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Cabareta, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had never waxed before and you could say I was slightly nervous. But Kit has a way of making you calm and relaxed, and I realized I had been worrying for no reason. I felt important and well taken care of. I have been there two times, and am already looking forward to my next visit. I would definitely recommend checking out N Day Spa in Cabarete!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Aylin P

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Cant wait for my next visit'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

So I've never written about any experience on Trip Advisor, but this,
I feel needed to be done! It's been almost 3 weeks now and I realize that I cant wait to book my next appointment! The environment is so welcoming, personal, quaint and relaxing...as though the spa was set up Only for me!! So much attention to every detail. And that in turn means to you. Kit had such an amazing understanding of her products and to my skin. I cant wait for my next visit. To RELAX AND REFRESH!

1 Thank Linder16
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“At Home with Kit in Cabarete”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

When you first get to Cabarete, DR, life outside the beach can be a confusing, noisy hassle! Having lived there for 5 years, I know it is hard to get oriented. So let me tell you, if you want to feel welcomed and completely at home, with esthetics services and products you can trust, friendly staff, and a professional, fabulous owner, you must go immediately to Kit O'Shea and her inviting, well-stocked shop in the middle of Cabarete. I wish I were still there so I could go back for a facial and friendly chat!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank lb103
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kit is a ray of sunshine :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

N Day Spa came highly recommended and there's certainly a reason why!!

In all honesty, I've had many a spa service in my life and the facial from N Day Spa was probably one of the best I've ever had. Also the prices were incredibly reasonable. Kit was careful, attentive, and just a wonderful person! Don't forget to leave without a little shopping as there are more than enough wonderful products to help you with all that sun exposure and surfing :)

3 Thank islandinthepacifica
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Best spa in Cabarete !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's every time an amazing relaxing moments.
Lovely staff ;)
If you go in Cabarete, you have to go there !!!

4 Thank Sophie J