“awesome. great value”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

had a facial there. loved it and prices very reasonable! I have also had a pedicure there and a few massages from the owner Kit, a real sweetie from Chicago.

3  Thank modster69

Reviewed August 21, 2012

One of the small hideaways in Cabarete in definitely N Day Spa. With great service, professionals, nice and relaxing atmosphere you can only be satisfied :)
I live in Cabarete and from time to time love to start my day off with a relaxing massage…If you are visiting Cabarete don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy and relax at N Day Spa :))

2  Thank Biki D
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was only there for a facial, but it was very nice and very reasonably priced. Would definitely go there again.

2  Thank travelask
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Kit is a professional in every way and her lovely bright bubbly personality makes the N Day Spa the best place in town.So wither you want an amazing massage to relax or all your basic beauty needs.This will make your holiday a true pleasure.I look forward to visiting every year.

2  Thank Lili P
Reviewed June 24, 2012

On holiday in Cabarete I went to this lovely Spa for a facial
It was a great experience I really liked it so I went back for manicure/pedicure and a massage
It is owned by an american girl who is very welcoming and professional
The place is very clean and they are also selling lovely lingerie and beauty products
I really recommend the place

1  Thank clodesiles_12