“Excellent”
Review of Maraja' Beach

Maraja' Beach
Ranked #57 of 131 Restaurants in Cabarete
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: For your dining pleasure our chefs offer a deliciously unique cuisine, combining the great flavors and essences of italy. Our menu features the highest quality ingredients served family style. The soul of our lounge, restaurant and beach club is the stunning mixture of eclectic Asian decor, and our exquisite food creates an unforgettable experience which will lure guests back over and over again. Maraja Beach Lounge & Restaurant is an exclusive restaurant/club on the north coast (Bozo beach, cabarete) We invite you to the ultimate experience in italian cuisine, a nightlife for the finest clubbers, a private, luxury pool area, and International Kite Test Center and kite storage for our clients. Closed Thursday Night
DOMINICAN REP
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I went with my fiance for their "pool party" on saturday afternoons and was a blast!! Ambiance excellent, attentions excellent, what else can I say, just waiting to come back. thumbs up for Maraja's Beach Club.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Highlight of Cabarete”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Maraja' is one of my favourite places in Cabarete. It has easy access from the road as well as the beach, and there is always something going on, thanks to the extremely creative and enthusiastic owners/managers. The place transforms from a casual, relaxing daytime beach spot to one of the most happening party scenes at night. I lived in the Dominican Republic for a year and would come to Cabarete every few weeks to relax and unwind, and there was always something new at Maraja'. From pool parties to themed nights to incredible food/drink specials, it was always a pleasure to just even stop by and check out what was going on. I'd definitely recommend this to all Cabarete visitors - there's something for everyone.

1 Thank Ria0405
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MARAJA' BEACH, OUR UNFORGETABLE SPRING BREAK 2010!”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My son Brendan and I had the most amazing time on our visit to Maraja Restaurant in Cabarete this past spring break. I was looking for a special place to show my son the true "DOMINICAN LIFE UNDER THE SUN" and Maraja Restaurant exceeded our expectations! Fantastic Italian food, fun pool parties with great djs and cool drinks, all on lounge tanning beds under the blue sky, coconut trees of the most amazing and one of the most popular kitesurfing beaches in the world. Also the beautiful decor of this fine restaurant, all with beautiful furniture addorned with white silk curtains, made you feel as if you were in a TROPICAL PARADISE. But the best thing about MARAJA' BEACH was the wonderful hospitality of the owner Antonello, his gorgeous wife Christina and her adorable, sweet, beautiful daughter Julia. Once you've gone to MARAJA' BEACH in Cabarete, you will never go anywhere else!

1 Thank ADelRiego