“should be at the top of the list, not no. 36”
Review of Maraja' Beach

Maraja' Beach
Ranked #59 of 135 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For your dining pleasure our chefs offer a deliciously unique cuisine, combining the great flavors and essences of italy. Our menu features the highest quality ingredients served family style. The soul of our lounge, restaurant and beach club is the stunning mixture of eclectic Asian decor, and our exquisite food creates an unforgettable experience which will lure guests back over and over again. Maraja Beach Lounge & Restaurant is an exclusive restaurant/club on the north coast (Bozo beach, cabarete) We invite you to the ultimate experience in italian cuisine, a nightlife for the finest clubbers, a private, luxury pool area, and International Kite Test Center and kite storage for our clients. Closed Thursday Night
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The service, food and ambiance of Maraja are difficult to beat. Beach side with both indoor and outdoor dinning. Attentive staff and good food well priced. The higher rated places may be more popular with surfers. If one wants a pleasant dinning experience would go to Maraja. Live in the
D.R. and have eaten lin most of the better restaurants. This is definitly a find. it is a little hard to locate as one parks in a small strip mall and walks to the beach under a beautiful arbor. It si near kite beach and well worth the walk or drive.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food here is good, the service is good, the view is beautiful and the breeze blows through. I have always liked this place. The prices are a bit high but I continue to eat here.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed next door in the all inclusive Viva Tangerine last October and stumbled on this next door hotel and restaurant after the credit card machine at my hotel wasn't working. My hotel staff took me here to pay, and i was blown away seeing how nice it was inside and out. They weren't open for dinner yet but Louis immediately greeted me and I asked to make a reservation. Had a WONDERFUL dinner of risotto and lobster salad and wine. Reasonably priced. I loved it so much i went back for lunch and dinner the rest of my trip!

During the day it's an incredible view and Louis DJ's by the pool. Fun and friendly and delicious. Can't wait to come back!!
xo Samantha

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, good food and delightful service. The only problem we had was when we orderd a second bottle of the wine we choose, they were out of it. It had been delicious and the one that replaced it was just okay.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Amazing italian food, great quality and presentation and reasonable prices. Restaurant has and amazing view of the ocean, right on the beach and they allow you to use the private pool in the back.